• 17 Aug 2017 - 01:53
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cry of a Prostitute / Quelli che contano (Andrea Bianchi, 1974)  (Read 27350 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I can't seem to find the source anymore, but I read somewhere that the Camera Obscura release of this has been cancelled. Terrible news if true. This was my by far most anticipated release of 2014.

I saw a friend mention it in passing on facebook but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else until you brought it up.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

I've seen nothing official, just a solitary post somewhere (not from CO) mentioning it. I've asked the question at their Facebook page in case they don't see the query here.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

Roy Munson

• Anonymous Avenger

In case anyone has missed it this is now available on blu ray from Code Red. Code Red may not be everyone's favourite company but its good to have an official release. It available at Diabolik DVD - although its marked as Region A on the box it appears to be region free as it plays ok on my non chipped UK blu ray player. Still a bit pricey to import though!
http://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/cry-of-a-prostitute-code-red-blu-ray/

review at Mondo Digital:
http://www.mondo-digital.com/crypros.html

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Word is that the Code Red is missing some minor footage but is on the whole uncut in regards to the violence etc. I'll pick it up when I have the funds but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out from another distributor at some point
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Jonny Powers

• Almost Human

Yes, I believe there's a German label that announced a release some time ago. I have the CR disc and it is quite good. The missing content is purportedly a "head shot" in the beginning and a line of dialogue before the barn scene at the end.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

FilmArt just announced this, fully uncut...

logboy

• Almost Human

that artwork looks like it came from an amazon listing (which i can't yet find) ... would be my first filmart disc of such interest, and surely must be a real kick in the teeth for the CR mistake.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

that artwork looks like it came from an amazon listing (which i can't yet find) ... would be my first filmart disc of such interest, and surely must be a real kick in the teeth for the CR mistake.

I took the artwork from FilmArt's post on their Facebook page. It was only announced this morning so I'd say it'll pop up on Amazon soon.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 20 queries.