• 20 Jun 2018 - 15:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Severin (USA)  (Read 45382 times)

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
Re: Severin (USA)
« Reply #120 on: 23 Sep 2008 - 21:55 »

OK, I've just this minute posted a news update over at Severin:

The nightmare of Franco restoration
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #121 on: 23 Sep 2008 - 22:08 »

Well they're certainly making a real effort with those releases and i'll give them credit for keeping us all informed and even apologising for the delay,hats off to Severin  :P

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton
« Reply #122 on: 23 Sep 2008 - 22:16 »

Well they're certainly making a real effort with those releases and i'll give them credit for keeping us all informed and even apologising for the delay,hats off to Severin  :P

Yep! (Kudos to Severin)

I'd rather wait a couple of months and get the most complete versions available (with the French track on the DEVIL HUNTER disc) than a rush job.  :'( 

It's not like most of us don't have enough DVDs, DVD-Rs, VHS or PAL tapes, Books, CD soundtracks, etc., to keep us busy gettin' our EuroCult fix till October 28th.  :-*
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

R-T-C Tim

• Special Cop In Action
  • Rosalba Neri's personal trainer...
    • Mondo Esoterica
« Reply #123 on: 24 Sep 2008 - 06:07 »

Wow, sounds like a lot of work. I do think Severin are far and away the top cult DVD firm of the year and they have certainly put and end to the critics who said that euro-cult on DVD was dead.

In regards to this news posting, at least Severin are happy to let people know what is going on, so many cult DVD firms will simply close the shutters when there are delays like this, so people don't know what is going on (see No Shame and their complete disappearance in the market).
Mondo Esoterica - Cult film and DVD reviews from Karl May to Bruno Mattei

vigilanteforce

« Reply #124 on: 24 Sep 2008 - 14:42 »

The nightmare of Franco restoration

Sounds like a nightmare indeed! I can't wait for BLOODY MOON on DVD! I remember not liking DEVIL HUNTER much but I'll give it another by buying this DVD.

zykl0nb

« Reply #125 on: 28 Nov 2008 - 18:33 »

My pre-orders for THE PERFUME OF YVONNE and THE HAIRDRESSER'S HUSBAND were both cancelled, stating that they were discontinued by the manufacturer.

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #126 on: 29 Nov 2008 - 12:23 »

The release dates have been put back to 2009.
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

K August

« Reply #127 on: 26 Jan 2009 - 18:05 »

I appreciate all the hard work that goes into their releases, but I'm staying away from the company until films by actors/directors I like are available. All but two Severin releases I've purchased have been huge disappointments imo, enough to make me stay away until the (hopeful) Castellari release(s).

Still I wish them continued success and luck.

bizarre_eye

« Reply #128 on: 02 Feb 2009 - 22:12 »

For those of you who like your eurosleaze softcore you can find the re-release of Malabimba: The Malicious Whore from Severin here: Malabimba - Severin DVD at Diabolik link ...I cannot comment on how it differs from the XXX version, which is also in stock on the same site and beats the ludicrous prices offered on Amazon hands-down.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #129 on: 07 Jul 2010 - 18:05 »

"The disc will include a new high-definition transfer of the movie, interviews with actors Henson, Mary Larkin, Denis Gilmore, Roy Holder and Rocky Taylor and chats with composer John Cameron and “Riding Free” singer Harvey Andrews, who also perform renditions of their work from the film (see a sample clip of Andrews below). Fango editor Chris Alexander is contributing an introduction to the DVD, which will street in October (exact date to be announced)"

Source - Fangoria

Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

TEENAGER SIND NACKT

« Reply #130 on: 07 Jul 2010 - 18:50 »

fucking AWESOME!   

This was one of the very first cult movies I ever owned..   bought it at KMart in the early 90s .. probably on the Good Times label.  Actually been thinking about tracking down the old DVD but I'm glad I didn't. 

I'm excited for this one.  >:(

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #131 on: 07 Jul 2010 - 19:20 »

Exciting news! This is an old favourite. And has been in need of a decent release for ages
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton
« Reply #132 on: 07 Jul 2010 - 19:40 »

"The disc will include a new high-definition transfer of the movie.

Sounds great, can't wait.

Just got back to the Northwest from holidays - visiting brothers & sisters, nieces & nephews, aunts & uncles and cousins at a wilderness lodge in the Ozarks - and WEAPONS OF DEATH has arrived.  Can't wait to spii it!  ::)
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton
« Reply #133 on: 21 Sep 2010 - 06:00 »

25 January 2011 Severin will release SANTA SANGRE on Blu-ray & DVD

SNAPORAZ!

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #134 on: 21 Sep 2010 - 09:02 »

Amazing news!
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.835 seconds with 21 queries.