• 05 Jun 2020 - 13:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Nucleus / Naughty (UK)  (Read 10374 times)

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
Nucleus / Naughty (UK)
« on: 09 Nov 2007 - 16:06 »

Between Your Legs (Entre las piernas / Entre las jambes)

Bloodbath at the House of Death - Release date 23rd June '08

Dressage

Education Anglaise

Fausto 5.0

Grindhouse Trailer Classics

Grindhouse Trailer Classics vol.2 - Release date 23rd June '08

Gwendoline

London Voodoo

The Ugliest Woman in the World (La mujer más fea del mundo)

January 2008 will see the Nucleus Films launch of NAUGHTY, a new DVD label catering to fans of erotica, which will be mainly sourced from European licensors.

The first  two releases will be the very sexy EDUCATION ANGALISE (Jean-Claude Roy, 1982) and DRESSAGE (Pierre B. Reinhard, 1985), two titles which sold exceptionally well when originally issued on UK video in the 90s in heavily BBFC censored versions.

The new Naughty DVD releases will be fully uncut, 16x9 enhanced and come with optional French with English subtitles or English dubbed versions. Trailers will also be included.

Expect some nice surprises from this new label!
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Re: Nucleus / Naughty (UK)
« Reply #1 on: 09 Nov 2007 - 16:18 »

Great stuff! Looking forward to seeing these Marc.  :'(
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

R-T-C Tim

• Special Cop In Action
  • Rosalba Neri's personal trainer...
    • Mondo Esoterica
« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2007 - 10:20 »

Sounds interesting. French erotica is so classy!  ::)

Not heard of either of these films before, are we talking Emmanuelle (1974) style "artistic" erotica, or "Black Emanuelle" style sleaze?
Mondo Esoterica - Cult film and DVD reviews from Karl May to Bruno Mattei

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2007 - 11:37 »

Out and out sleaze.  ;)

Both tiles were originally issued on the Jezebel label back in the 1990s - but both were quite badly cut. The BBFC have now passed both tiles completely uncut.
Nucleus Films

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #4 on: 29 Nov 2007 - 16:15 »

Really looking forward to these Marc. Would love to cover them for Channel4 website - let me know when you've got screeners available. I have a particular soft spot for Dressage. Think I told you on the phone but I saw it at the cinema when I was on a French exchange in Perigeaux. My exchange student took me with a bunch of his friends. We bought tickets for the Schwarzenegger/DeVito film Twins and snuck in to the adult screen. It was quite an eye opener! That French exchange really was an education in lots of ways but that's another story and not for this forum!
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #5 on: 29 Nov 2007 - 16:48 »

Will have screeners next week. In the meantime, here's the finished artwork.

EDUCATION ANGLAISE

These naughty schoolgirls make the pupils of St. Trinian’s look positively angelic!

After the deaths of her parents, the sweet, young and innocent Sylvie is entrusted to her uncle, a libertine who has two women - one of whom is played by French erotic superstar Brigitte Lahaie.

Sylvie is sent to a very strict boarding school, where they offer a form of Victorian English education. The school readily and willingly resorts to a very strict regime of correction and corporal punishment to discipline its female pupils and the young girls compensate for the rigours of their education by devoting themselves to all kinds of kinky schoolgirl sexual encounters.

Sylvie is initiated by schoolgirl-gone-bad Claire, who becomes her best friend whilst a local criminal escapes and a new female tutor presently appears at the school. However, this new teacher favours an even more depraved disciplinary regime. Could this new tutor be the escaped criminal disguised a woman?

Schoolgirl sex, strict corporal punishment, rape, nudity, voyeurism, bondage and humiliation are all on the curriculum in this classic slice of 80s French erotica.

Previously only available in a heavily censored version, EDUCATION ANGLAISE can finally be fully appreciated in its full uncut sexual glory for the first time in the UK.

DRESSAGE

After EDUCATION ANGLAISE comes the more daring DRESSAGE a la Française!

The Corruption of the Innocent.

At a decadent 1930s party, two very sexy and utterly shameless young 
women, Nathalie (Véronique Catanzaro) and Éliane (Cornella Wilms), make a bet with a rich and handsome young Baron to corrupt two innocent teenagers in order to ruin their families' reputations. The prize on offer is marriage to the wealthy Baron.

The innocent and beautiful Nathalie, the illegitimate child of an aristocrat, seeks revenge on her father,  Leroy-Murville (Henri-Jacques Huet). She is hired as the private teacher of her half-sister, sexy Sophie (Katya Strambi), and revenge 
takes shape using the most depraved teaching methods.

Meanwhile, the seductive Eliane sets out to corrupt the teenage son of Colonel Montvilliers (André Nader) using similarly perverse methods.

What you will see in this highly charged Sadean journey into sexual depravity and corruption of the innocent will astound you. Prepare yourself for scenes of masturbation, incest, lesbianism, bondage and all manner of unspeakably depraved sexual acts, together with a grand display of some of the finest lingerie in this classic example of French erotica.

Previously only available in a heavily censored version, DRESSAGE can finally be fully appreciated in its fully uncut sexual glory for the first time in the UK.

Nucleus Films

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #6 on: 29 Nov 2007 - 18:29 »

The covers are fantastique Marc. Glad to see the blindfold scene from Dressgae on the back. Haven't had the pleasure of Education Anglaise - looks like a cracker.
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #7 on: 29 Nov 2007 - 22:43 »

Those covers are great, aren't they. I have a feeling that these are going to sell really well.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #8 on: 29 Nov 2007 - 23:15 »

Never seen either of these, love Brigitte Lahaie.  8)

Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #9 on: 29 Nov 2007 - 23:16 »

Never seen either of these, love Brigitte Lahaie.  8)

She's a proper filthy cunt, eh?  :-\
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #10 on: 29 Nov 2007 - 23:27 »

She's a proper filthy cunt, eh?  :-\

I think the 'C' word is a bit harsh mate! She likes to make love is more like how I would put it, being properly educated and all that.

She also has the finest set of chesticles I've ever seen...

Bogan The Wanderer

« Reply #11 on: 30 Nov 2007 - 22:44 »

Excellent!  I'm including erotic Euro and sexploitation stuff in a review project I'm working on, and these will fit perfectly.  I'll be buying both of these.  Sexy Euro titles should always sell decently, and the fact that the BBFC are no longer quite so schoolmarmish about this sort of content (I haven't followed the UK censorship scene for a while but they've relaxed a bit in recent years, right?) bodes well.

R-T-C Tim

• Special Cop In Action
  • Rosalba Neri's personal trainer...
    • Mondo Esoterica
« Reply #12 on: 01 Dec 2007 - 15:02 »

Sexy Euro titles should always sell decently, and the fact that the BBFC are no longer quite so schoolmarmish about this sort of content (I haven't followed the UK censorship scene for a while but they've relaxed a bit in recent years, right?) bodes well.

They are not quite housetrained yet, and still have some real hang-ups about sexual violence. Black Venus (1982) released earlier this year, lost two minutes of 'sexual violence'. Personally I felt the film was very soft when I saw the earlier R1 DVD.

Here is my Naughty preview page.
Mondo Esoterica - Cult film and DVD reviews from Karl May to Bruno Mattei

fdsmedia

« Reply #13 on: 23 Dec 2007 - 17:19 »

Sorry, but I think the German EDUCATION ANGLAISE DVD cover artwork is much better:

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #14 on: 23 Dec 2007 - 18:51 »

Can't say I agree - it has absolutely nothing to do with the film.

BTW, we now have stock in of the first two Naughty releases.

The cheeky bastards have also ripped of my sleeve notes!
Nucleus Films

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 34 queries.