• 29 May 2020 - 04:48
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: A.A.A. Masseuse, Good-Looking, Offers Her Services (Demofilo Fidani, 1972)  (Read 30185 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

They have confirmed me today that will be published in April.....For the  "Nex video" (The same publisher that "Pensione Paura")....The new master this already clever ....My friend will see it in two weeks   ::)

Sooo, April came and went and it's now October. Any update on whether this is coming out on DVD?
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

JoseADiego

• Special Cop In Action

My source was trustable but no doubts you were right and this title was not released on DVD yet. Don't know what to say. I'm really sorry Jonny... Now I'm going to a horror movies festival here in Spain. When I'm back I'll try to contact my friend from Italy.. I'm deeply sorry..  ???

WEB

http://psychotronickultvideo.blogspot.com/

SALE VIDEOS

http://videoguia.spaces.live.com/

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

My source was trustable but no doubts you were right and this title was not released on DVD yet. Don't know what to say. I'm really sorry Jonny... Now I'm going to a horror movies festival here in Spain. When I'm back I'll try to contact my friend from Italy.. I'm deeply sorry..  ???

No need to be sorry mate. I don't think anyone on here holds you responsible for it not coming out yet.

Let us know if you find out any new information though.  :'(
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Stephen Grimes

It's the same story for MIDNIGHT BLUE and Prosperi's COMMISSARIO VERRAZZANO both of which were supposed to have been released a few months back as well,just hope it's a temporary problem and they haven't been cancelled fullstop.

EDIT
IL COLPACCIO (The Big Pot) with Al Cliver was also due around the sametime.

vigilanteforce

This obscure giallo sounds like something I would enjoy a lot. Hope it doesn't get lost forever!

I was really excited about the releases of VERAZZANO and MIDNIGHT BLUE... Hopefully they haven't been dropped. Both great films.

Stephen Grimes

Hope it doesn't get lost forever!
There is a copy out there,supposed to look pretty good from what i've been told.

Canisius

Hope it doesn't get lost forever!
There is a copy out there,supposed to look pretty good from what i've been told.

Does this mean that you eventually get your hands on a copy sooner or later? ;)

Stephen Grimes

Yes,though it'll be sooner rather than later. :D

Canisius

Now, this is very good news! ::)

Rogerio Ferraz

Now, this is very good news! ::)

Indeed! Best news I've heard in a while!  ::)
Btw, I´ve recently bought the Big Film issue which has been mentioned earlier in this thread from moviepaper - blinding stuff! And not a bad price at all - €20 - considering the prices it usually goes for on ebay! :D 

Stephen Grimes

A new Italian sat channel broadcast this a few weeks back,appparently the same version as the lbx screener currently doing the rounds-runtime 1h.23m.06s.

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

Do you have any screengrabs to whet our appetites Stephen?  :D

JoseADiego

• Special Cop In Action

Hi, a friend sent me some screenshots... Can't send me a copy but we are OK with these beautiful images..... Killer wears yellow gloves, so this is a very unusual giallo.  :D :D

Regards

Jose

JoseADiego

• Special Cop In Action

Stephen Grimes

That's the one,thanks Jose. :D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 34 queries.