• 29 May 2020 - 04:48
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: A.A.A. Masseuse, Good-Looking, Offers Her Services (Demofilo Fidani, 1972)  (Read 30184 times)

quidtum

• One Just Man

I'll be happy to send a DVD-R to demented_uk as a trade but I'd like to get an equally rare title with a very good print from someone first.
I'm not an elitist, I just want a mutual satisfaction.
I'm pretty busy at the moment, I'll be posting a requests' list in the proper section in the next days.

Stephen Grimes

I'll be happy to send a DVD-R to demented_uk as a trade but I'd like to get an equally rare title with a very good print from someone first.
It's definitely not as rare a title as it once was,infact i've heard it's even available on some of the torrent sites now.

quidtum

• One Just Man

It's definitely not as rare a title as it once was,infact i've heard it's even available on some of the torrent sites now.
It's me who shared a rip for my friends at CG but this print is quite rare, it's from a master, Stephen. The rip was made by AutoGordianKnot, there's no cutting of black bars, etc. I didn't write I don't want to share it, I just need another equally rare title as a trade, that's all.

Stephen Grimes

but this print is quite rare, it's from a master, Stephen. The rip was made by AutoGordianKnot, there's no cutting of black bars, etc.
I think i have exactly the same master copy,got mine from an Italian trader about a year ago.

quidtum

• One Just Man

I think i have exactly the same master copy,got mine from an Italian trader about a year ago.
I did realize you've got a lot of rare stuff, dear Stephen, reading topics all over the forum  :-\

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

It's ok Quidtum, thanks for the offer to send me a copy but I already have one on the way from another forum member.  :P

quidtum

• One Just Man

Ok, no problem. I'm glad you found a handy copy. I can also contribute on revising subs for the best I can, as I promised the one who created them.

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

That would be cool  :P

quidtum

• One Just Man

Subs completed and revised by me. Link sent to DjangoLi for the last check.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

8,5% done so far in almost half a hour of leisure time, I think I'll be finishing soon. I'll update the percentage as I proceed.

Pm'd you quidtum.  :-X
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

quidtum

• One Just Man

Is this c****e bootlegger a member here or not? His version is direct from the dvdr and not the xvid so it's a trade list source, I don't want to fill his hungry pocket, I create fansubs for pleasure, not to let those guys make money directly from my hobby made for friendship towards traders  :-[

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I noticed this the other day, yet another opportunistic site making money out the hard work of others.  I doubt that they are members here.  As some as you know I am working on a fan sub of this.

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Is this c****e bootlegger a member here or not? His version is direct from the dvdr and not the xvid so it's a trade list source, I don't want to fill his hungry pocket, I create fansubs for pleasure, not to let those guys make money directly from my hobby made for friendship towards traders  :-[

You might want to remove the link from your post; wouldn't want to give them any free advertising.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

quidtum

• One Just Man

You might want to remove the link from your post; wouldn't want to give them any free advertising.
You might want to remove that guy from the board in case he's a member here; wouldn't also want to give him any stuff to make money.

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

We don't know who he is, or even if he is a member here; and I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. Only Jonny can do that.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 35 queries.