• 26 Jun 2022 - 08:58
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Leading Men, Your favorite actors in Italian Crime Movies...  (Read 16794 times)

vigilanteforce

Sabato is not much of an actor (he was always too light for my tastes) but he has been in some great films- 7 BLOODSTAINED ORCHIDS, CALLING ALL POLICE CARS, CRIME BUSTERS and more so I guess that's what counts.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

He certainly looked like a really nice guy- great to the ones who deserve it and hard as nails to the rest. At least that's the impression I get by watching him on film. When you see him smiling you can tell he was a good person.

By all accounts he was a great guy, a little big headed but aren't most successful actor? There's some great anecdotes about Maurizio in the interviews on the 'Convoy Busters' NoShame DVD. My favourite is from Enio Girolami when he mentions about how Merli would always argue with the directors when they used stunt drivers instead of him, his complaint was that he could drive better than the stunt drivers plus the shot would look better as the camera could see it's actually Merli driving. You can't argue with that!  ::)

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

I went for Merli – he always was a good Franco Nero substitute!
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

vigilanteforce

I think he was much more than just that! I'd take Merli over Nero anytime!  :-X

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

I think he was much more than just that! I'd take Merli over Nero anytime!  :-X

I love Merli too, mate - It was a joke, as Jonny decided against adding Nero to the poll and it would have been him I would have voted for.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

There's always something missing from any online poll, and people are always quick to point out the things that are missing. That's why I put the 'Other' option. Still people choose to not use that and bitch about the missing choices instead of clicking other and posting about why they chose 'other'...

Fucking whiny bastards.  :)

:-\

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

There's always something missing from any online poll, and people are always quick to point out the things that are missing. That's why I put the 'Other' option. Still people choose to not use that and bitch about the missing choices instead of clicking other and posting about why they chose 'other'...

Fucking whiny bastards.  :)

:-\

I wasn't whining, I was explaining my Merli pun to Mr Lefteris (just in case he thought I was slagging-off Merli).  ;D

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

I wasn't whining, I was explaining my Merli pun to Mr Lefteris (just in case he thought I was slagging-off Merli).  ;D

I know you weren't. I was just using your post as an excuse to vent.

fenriswolf

Just voted for Milian, can't believe he's being beaten by Merli.  :-[

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

...but Milian doesn't look like he's straining to have a shit when he's angry.

fenriswolf

...but Milian doesn't look like he's straining to have a shit when he's angry.
Is that the criteria for voting?  :-\

Phill

Although Nero and Merli are fucking great, I went for Milian as he was the first actor to really stand out for me in these films. So much so infact i've convinced the Mrs that when we have our next child (not yet though!) if it's a boy we'll call him Tomas, she of course hasn't a fucking clue why she just likes the name  ::)

paperbag

• Special Cop In Action

I love Merli, Testi and Saxon, yet I voted for Milian

Richard C

I should have voted other (for Nero) but I was too quick on the button like everyone else.... So I went for Milian instead. To be honest on another day it could easily have been Merli.

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Although Nero and Merli are fucking great, I went for Milian as he was the first actor to really stand out for me in these films. So much so infact i've convinced the Mrs that when we have our next child (not yet though!) if it's a boy we'll call him Tomas, she of course hasn't a fucking clue why she just likes the name  ::)

My missus is from rural Devon and I come very close to convincing one of the guys in her home village to name his son Franco!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.