• 26 Jun 2022 - 07:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leading Men, Your favorite actors in Italian Crime Movies...  (Read 16791 times)

uani73

Thanks for that, i didnt see the original post so it was good to vote and see who people voted for. Reading an earlier reply i have to admit that Milian did have a wider range when it came to films but Merli just embodys the genre so much more. Sad to read about Franco Gasparri being paralysed from an accident in 1980, he would of gone on to do so much more and i am a big fan of the mark polizotto trilogy.

uani73

MikeMalloy

• Special Cop In Action
  • Soon to be a Major Motion Picture

Yeah, welcome uani73.

I've only seen one Franco Gasparri movie outside of the Mark the Narc series: 1974's THE PREY. Anyone else seen this? It is packaged to look like a "jungle slave camp" exploitation film, but it's really just a melodrama.

Actually, it bridges the gap between Franco Gasparri: Romance Comic-Book Model and Franco Gasparri: Tough Big-Screen Cop.

Scratch that: I've actually seen two Gasparri movies outside the Mark trilogy. As a teen in the '60s he was in some Brad Harris sword-and-sandal film -- SAMSON, maybe?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.