• 25 Mar 2017 - 12:28
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Death Laid An Egg / La morte ha fatto l'uovo (Giulio Questi, 1968)  (Read 22092 times)

Canisius

Haha, Diabolik strikes again... :-\
Awesome tapes you have there sir! :P

fdsmedia

This gem will be released on DVD in Italy soon... and surprise - no English options!

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I wonder if the print used will be longer than the Japanese DVD?  I will be looking forward to this one.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

Anyone up to fandubbing and fansubbing this.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Oooh! Interesting, I'll wait until I get feedback about the A/V quality before I buy it though. Hopefully the cover art will be different to the old Japanese cover they're showing on the site.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato

Yeah, worth waiting to see the PQ on this Eagle release. Saw a friend yesterday who works for a highly regarded arthouse DVD label and they were interested in releasing Death Laid An Egg but the license owner wanted too much money for the unremastered print. I told him about this forthcoming Italian release... if it's remastered, which I doubt, then we could maybe expect a UK release
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Any word on the A/V quality of the Eagle DVD? Running time etc?
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Strigoyu

• Almost Human

Hi, I am Spanish and speak English fluently, I wouldn't mind fandubbing and fansubbing if you want me to, but there is a problem... I don't have the original DVD... Have you got it? If so, please, would you mind uploading it to a server like MEGAUPOAD, or FILESERVE? I've got premium accounts. Regards and hugs!!!

José Antonio

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Just bought it from Amazon.it, appears to be 16x9 so that should be a step up from the Japanese DVD.  I will probably receive it by the end of the week.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Just bought it from Amazon.it, appears to be 16x9 so that should be a step up from the Japanese DVD.  I will probably receive it by the end of the week.

Nice one Oli, look forward to hearing what it's like.  :'(

Strigoyu

• Almost Human

Just bought it from Amazon.it, appears to be 16x9 so that should be a step up from the Japanese DVD.  I will probably receive it by the end of the week.

Would you mind uploading it to me? By the way, I think the only subtitles available are in Italian... Anyway, it will not be difficult for me to do a translation.

gnorthcott

go and buy it,its not expensive

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Well that was quick, incredible service from Amazon.it.  Image quality is pretty good.  The film runs for 1hr25mins.  Not sure how this compares to the Japanese disc, I might have a look later.

Here are some screenshots:

Strigoyu

• Almost Human

Well, the thing is... I cannot logically buy all the movies are being released on DVD... And believe when I tell you that I buy as much as I can, that is, as much as I can afford... There are always some movies that I get by trading with other people. Sorry, but I am not as rich as I would like to be, mate. Hugs and regards!!!

Well that was quick, incredible service from Amazon.it.  Image quality is pretty good.  The film runs for 1hr25mins.  Not sure how this compares to the Japanese disc, I might have a look later.

Will you be so kind as to...? I will do that fansubbing by translating the original Italian subtitles. Could you please contact me via email, go to my profile, please. I cannot PM you (nor anyone), since I don't have enought posts here in this forum... Hugs and regards!!!

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.

Well, the thing is... I cannot logically buy all the movies are being released on DVD... And believe when I tell you that I buy as much as I can, that is, as much as I can afford... There are always some movies that I get by trading with other people. Sorry, but I am not as rich as I would like to be, mate. Hugs and regards!!!

Well that was quick, incredible service from Amazon.it.  Image quality is pretty good.  The film runs for 1hr25mins.  Not sure how this compares to the Japanese disc, I might have a look later.

Will you be so kind as to...? I will do that fansubbing by translating the original Italian subtitles. Hugs and regards!!!

Hey man, welcome.

Not to stand on your toes or anything. But openly asking for a copy of a legit dvd is not really the way to get things done.  :-\
Dig that groove baby.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.501 seconds with 20 queries.