• 14 Nov 2019 - 03:55
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Death Laid An Egg / La morte ha fatto l'uovo (Giulio Questi, 1968)  (Read 36294 times)

Strigoyu

• Almost Human

go and buy it,its not expensive

Well, the thing is... I cannot logically buy all the movies are being released on DVD... And believe when I tell you that I buy as much as I can, that is, as much as I can afford... There are always some movies that I get by trading with other people. Sorry, but I am not as rich as I would like to be, mate. Hugs and regards!!!

Well that was quick, incredible service from Amazon.it.  Image quality is pretty good.  The film runs for 1hr25mins.  Not sure how this compares to the Japanese disc, I might have a look later.

Here are some screenshots:

Will you be so kind as to...? I will do that fansubbing by translating the original Italian subtitles. Hugs and regards!!!

Hey man, welcome.

Not to stand on your toes or anything. But openly asking for a copy of a legit dvd is not really the way to get things done.  :-\

Please contact me via email, in my profile, and I will do as it must be done. I cannot send PMs here, could you help me, please? I will erase all my messages that can be labelled as being "compromising"... Thanks!!!

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

In the eighties, VCI acquired a number of titles from Universal Marion Corporation (including BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE) but I've been told that UMC rights expired to the Questi film before VCI acquired UMC's assets.

gnorthcott

So its possible that they dont own 'bird with the....'? Having missed out on the blue underground bluray it was good news to hear that vci are putting out a storaro proof bluray of 'bird with.....', although I really have not been overly happy with some vci discs I owned.I remember selling their 'blood and black lace' disc straight after buying it

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Is everybody in the wrong thread?
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

So its possible that they dont own 'bird with the....'? Having missed out on the blue underground bluray it was good news to hear that vci are putting out a storaro proof bluray of 'bird with.....', although I really have not been overly happy with some vci discs I owned.I remember selling their 'blood and black lace' disc straight after buying it

they own BIRD.  I meant that DEATH LAID AN EGG's rights expired before the acquisition.

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action

Has there ever been a post that describes the extra footage on the Italian disc?
I am guessing there's nothing too juicy, just some different extentions of scenes, ect?

bdc

Neo Publishing's unreleased Death Laid an Egg dvd?

Just found this:
http://www.cinemapassion.com/covers_temp/covers3/La_mort_a_pondu_un_oeuf-15235510012011.jpg

The EAN/UPC is the same as Neo's Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh dvd (one of their 2 last releases before they went out of business).

Looking at the back cover it lists several exclusive extras and Italian and English language versions...a real shame this was never released.

fenriz

• Special Cop In Action

Fan made cover!

bdc

Really?
I was thinking it could be but the extras looked so realistic...  :D

fenriz

• Special Cop In Action

Yes and the cover is well done! hope this one will be on blu ray one day somewhere!

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Neo Publishing's unreleased Death Laid an Egg dvd?

Just found this:
http://www.cinemapassion.com/covers_temp/covers3/La_mort_a_pondu_un_oeuf-15235510012011.jpg

Whenever I click that link this comes up.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action

Same hereā€¦ :'(

Strigoyu

• Almost Human

Hi, mates. Here you are the right link:

http://www.cinemapassion.com/jaquettesdvd/La-mort-a-pondu-un-oeuf.php

Hope you can see it now. All the best!

bdc

If you copy the link to the image location I posted and paste the address in your browser you can see a much bigger pic.  :D
Seems it doesn't work anymore by just clicking the link...

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

If you copy the link to the image location I posted and paste the address in your browser you can see a much bigger pic.  :D
Seems it doesn't work anymore by just clicking the link...
Cheers Bruno.

Thought I'd do this to make it easier for everyone  :D

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 34 queries.