• 06 Apr 2020 - 02:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: Top Sensation / The Seducers (Ottavio Alessi, 1969)  (Read 113617 times)

bdc

Re: Top Sensation / The Seducers (Ottavio Alessi, 1969)
« Reply #165 on: 14 Aug 2012 - 19:24 »

I need this!  ::)

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #166 on: 14 Aug 2012 - 20:04 »

Beautiful...  ;)

@ Camera Obscura - Are you able to confirm at this stage whether the goat scene is intact?
And forgive me if this has been asked 100 times elsewhere, but will you be including a lower quality "unclothed" version of the film i.e. the same content-wise as the US release?

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #167 on: 15 Aug 2012 - 08:02 »

Yes, the goat scene is intact. We found it inside a small can in the lab and transferred it as well. It will be reinserted into the Italian cut.

cocisse

« Reply #168 on: 15 Aug 2012 - 16:28 »

Thanks a lot camera obscura this cap is so wonderful  as the c.o, release thankssssss!

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #169 on: 15 Aug 2012 - 16:56 »

Seeing how lovely these caps look is making me seriously depressed the film won't get a BD release...  :o

Isn't there any chance you may consider doing one, in case there's enough demand?
You could even try out, for example, a pre-order program of sorts for a possible BD release, like what was done with The Opening of Misty Beethoven, in which it would go into production if "x" amount is achieved.

JAMIOUSE

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #170 on: 15 Aug 2012 - 18:14 »

How 'nasty' is the goat scene? I don't know much about Top Sensation.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Re: Re: Top Sensation / The Seducers (Ottavio Alessi, 1969)
« Reply #171 on: 15 Aug 2012 - 18:39 »

Not nasty at all. Edwige is having photos taken with a baby goat and at one point it goes between her legs and she starts giggling... It's all off camera and you make your own mind up as to what's going on.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #172 on: 15 Aug 2012 - 18:43 »

Pretty tame, really.
Oh, and if you're thinking it's a scene of violence against a poor goat, it is not. In fact, it's the opposite, since it was probably the luckiest goat to ever live: Edwige Fenech decides to use the lucky creature as a play mate...  ;D

JAMIOUSE

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #173 on: 15 Aug 2012 - 19:20 »

Ahh I see, I got the impression from IMDB and other sites it was another animal violence scene. Top Sensation is back on my list now!

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #174 on: 15 Aug 2012 - 21:33 »

Yes, the goat scene is intact. We found it inside a small can in the lab and transferred it as well. It will be reinserted into the Italian cut.

Brilliant - Thanks for confirming. Shaping up to be the release of the year!

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #175 on: 16 Aug 2012 - 07:51 »

Right now, no Blu-ray release is planned. The market is just still too small for this extremely niche film. We will see what the future holds. One day a Blu-ray will come, I guess, but not in the near future. We still have to figure out how to incorporate Blu-rays into the IGCC without pissing off people who like their collection neat and pretty on their shelves (the way it should be  :-\).

djvaso

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #176 on: 16 Aug 2012 - 09:53 »

Right now, no Blu-ray release is planned. The market is just still too small for this extremely niche film. We will see what the future holds. One day a Blu-ray will come, I guess, but not in the near future. We still have to figure out how to incorporate Blu-rays into the IGCC without pissing off people who like their collection neat and pretty on their shelves (the way it should be  :-\).
I suppose that your transfers from film stock are in HD-D5 or similar future-proof format so that you can easily switch to Blu-ray. Also, I assume a Blu-ray disc could be housed in DVD digipack case with small logo such as StudioCanal for Vintage Classics or Raro Video use.

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #177 on: 17 Aug 2012 - 15:28 »

Yes, it's an HD-transfer. How the packaging might look like... well, I guess it should look exactly like the normal IGCC packaging. the question is if to release single blu-ray and DVD releases... No idea yet. It's a tough financial decision.

bdc

« Reply #178 on: 17 Aug 2012 - 19:33 »

I can imagine a bd being very expensive seeing that the dvd's already cost me 30 Euro (including shipping) so I'm content with a dvd personally.  :D

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Re: Re: Top Sensation / The Seducers (Ottavio Alessi, 1969)
« Reply #179 on: 17 Aug 2012 - 20:09 »

I can imagine a bd being very expensive seeing that the dvd's already cost me 30 Euro (including shipping) so I'm content with a dvd personally.  :D

Same here, I'm very, very happy with a DVD of this. Never thought I'd see a DVD of this to be honest, let alone a special edition like this!
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 35 queries.