• 06 Apr 2020 - 02:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: Top Sensation / The Seducers (Ottavio Alessi, 1969)  (Read 113623 times)

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
Re: Top Sensation / The Seducers (Ottavio Alessi, 1969)
« Reply #210 on: 21 Jul 2013 - 21:53 »

Excellent.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #211 on: 21 Jul 2013 - 22:15 »

Excellent.
I thought of Mr.Burns when I read that post  :-\

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

ciavazzaro

• Almost Human
« Reply #212 on: 22 Jul 2013 - 13:16 »

Can't wait for this,it looks wonderful,we will have all the versions of this movie,including the very rare german one.
But also stunning extras,this is definitely a great one !

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #213 on: 22 Jul 2013 - 18:00 »

Superb!

A question for Camera Obscura - is the "original Italian version" the clothed or nude print?

I have an Italian print and it's the clothed version. I'm still going to buy it regardless, but would be good to know what cut we're getting in advance. Only fully nude version I've seen out of the 4 versions is the US print.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #214 on: 22 Jul 2013 - 18:37 »

Superb!

A question for Camera Obscura - is the "original Italian version" the clothed or nude print?

I have an Italian print and it's the clothed version. I'm still going to buy it regardless, but would be good to know what cut we're getting in advance. Only fully nude version I've seen out of the 4 versions is the US print.

I think it's been mentioned earlier in the thread that the Italian version is clothed. It does have the full goat scene though.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #215 on: 22 Jul 2013 - 18:51 »

Superb!

I think it's been mentioned earlier in the thread that the Italian version is clothed. It does have the full goat scene though.

Pity, I thought that might be the case. Good thing I bagged a copy of the US tape recently then! (smug  :(  yes I know..)
The DVD is still pretty much release of the year anyhow and once again hats off to CO for all their efforts to get it released.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #216 on: 22 Jul 2013 - 19:22 »

Pity, I thought that might be the case. Good thing I bagged a copy of the US tape recently then! (smug  :(  yes I know..)
The DVD is still pretty much release of the year anyhow and once again hats off to CO for all their efforts to get it released.

Did you get an original copy if the Something Weird VHS? They've been looking for someone with an original for ages now so they could do a hi res capture of it for the DVD!
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #217 on: 22 Jul 2013 - 19:25 »

Did you get an original copy if the Something Weird VHS? They've been looking for someone with an original for ages now so they could do a hi res capture of it for the DVD!

Yes, managed to get an original Something Weird tape. Unfortunately I can't copy NTSC tapes to DVD-R but I can provide a high res cover scan if it's not too late for inclusion in the DVD? (Assuming there's a photo gallery etc)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #218 on: 22 Jul 2013 - 19:40 »

Yes, managed to get an original Something Weird tape. Unfortunately I can't copy NTSC tapes to DVD-R but I can provide a high res cover scan if it's not too late for inclusion in the DVD? (Assuming there's a photo gallery etc)

I meant a hi-res scan/copy of the film contained on the tape mate. They only have DVD-Rs to go off and wanted an actual copy of the original VHS from SW so they could capture it at the highest bit-rate.

I'm guessing it's too late now though!

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #219 on: 23 Jul 2013 - 10:42 »

I emailed them a link to one on amazon the other week.

Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #220 on: 23 Jul 2013 - 17:34 »

Yep, probably too late - my offer of a high res cover scan still stands though if there's still time.

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #221 on: 25 Jul 2013 - 11:22 »

It is time, and we would love to have it!

Please send it to info at obscurafilms dot de.

Thank you so much!

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #222 on: 25 Jul 2013 - 11:24 »

I can copy/capture NTSC and export to any file format. Let me know if I can help.
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #223 on: 25 Jul 2013 - 21:45 »

It is time, and we would love to have it!

Please send it to info at obscurafilms dot de.

Thank you so much!

No problem, I'll send the cover scan at the weekend once I have a little more time. Glad there's still time!

@ Marc - Thanks for the offer but I'm not based in the UK at the moment and wouldn't want risk shipping the tape abroa and then shipping it back. Cheers though.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 35 queries.