• 30 May 2020 - 06:23
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cosi Dolce... Cosi Perversa / So Sweet... So Perverse (Umberto Lenzi, 1969)  (Read 13160 times)

aerodynamics

• One Just Man

I feel like I'm a bit late to the party, but I finally caught up to this movie over the weekend.  I wanted to let those responsible for the English language fandub know that the work is still being enjoyed all these years later.   Over the recent past I've come to appreciate the late-60s giallos with their greater emphasis on psychological thrills rather than the stalk and slash that the genre is usually noted for.  The combination of Umberto Lenzi + Carroll Baker + Ernesto Gastaldi is a knockout and the movie really satisfies with a continual onslaught of plot twists and turns.  I invited a giallo-loving friend over and cracked open a fresh bottle of Justerini & Brooks and had a wonderful viewing experience.  The audio had a bit of a sped up sound, but I'm assuming that has to do with the PAL/NTSC differences.

Altogether a great presentation though.  I recently purchased an all-region capable DVD player (after resisting for years) and this is going to let me finally see so many of the giallo films that have eluded my grasp for so long.

Strigoyu

• Almost Human

The Italian dub on the Aegida DVD release seems a new one... I mean, I think it's not the original Italian theatrical dub. Is there any Italian guy around here that could say something about this? Thanks in advance!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 34 queries.