• 08 Aug 2020 - 08:42
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Spirits of Death / Un bianco vestito per Mariale (Romano Scavolini, 1972)  (Read 35835 times)

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Would you be the same liquidgoblin who used to have classified ads in Samhain about 20 years ago?

yes , i dont owe u money do i ?

Not at all. Spoke to you on the phone once. That's all.

I got arrested in 89 or 90 but lied my way out of it.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I recently enhanced Magnus' fan sub of this film for 16x9 playback and created a motion menu for it:

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton

I recently enhanced Magnus' fan sub of this film for 16x9 playback and created a motion menu for it:

Very cool!  :P

Over and above the call of duty!  ::)

Now go to bed!  ;D

"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action

We will release MARIALE' this year as the No. 11 of our Italian Genre Cinema Collection!

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Cool, haven't seen this one.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action

Also really looking forward to this one  ::)

Not a bad year for Eurocult cinema so far - proving there's still plenty of life left in the old beast.

It's also worth noting that even 'with' a fandub in circulation, there's still a market for these releases - that's very reassuring, and proves conclusively that people will pay for a quality product, regardless of whether it's been torrented or not.
"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action

We really hope that there IS a market. It's a very risky title as it's the first one we put out that has no German dub, and will be German-subtitles-only. We can't tell how happy people will be about it but if they are, there will be many more exciting releases in the future we didn't dare to release as of yet (since they were never dubbed).

ciavazzaro

• Almost Human

My compliments !!!
This title really deserved to be put on dvd finally,and knowing you camera obscura it will be a marvelous work !!
And i really wonder about what kind of extra we will see !! (also an interview with the protagonist ida galli would be a dream lol !)

bdc

;) ::)

Very excited about this one!

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato

Camera Obscura lead the eurocult way again!
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

fenriz

• Special Cop In Action

We really hope that there IS a market. It's a very risky title as it's the first one we put out that has no German dub, and will be German-subtitles-only. We can't tell how happy people will be about it but if they are, there will be many more exciting releases in the future we didn't dare to release as of yet (since they were never dubbed).

Awesome news again, this is a great movie! :P
Btw there will be no eng subs on the italian audio?? >:( ;D

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action

Sorry, I didn't state that correctly. The film will be in Italian audio only with German and English subs. The fact that there is no German dub, but only German subs makes it so risky for us. The German market is very picky about these things...

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Sorry, I didn't state that correctly. The film will be in Italian audio only with German and English subs. The fact that there is no German dub, but only German subs makes it so risky for us. The German market is very picky about these things...

Great news! I really hope the German customers like this release!
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

Crazy to think cult film enthusiasts would shun a release because of a lack of dubbing!
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 36 queries.