• 05 Jul 2020 - 06:13
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What European movies are being shown on the satellite channel Movies 4 Men?  (Read 1344 times)

Vito Cipriani

• Almost Human

I don't have Sky, but the missus' parents do, and every time I drop by at their house it seems that some good example of European pop cinema is being shown on the channel Movies 4 Men: I've seen listings for Fulci's WHITE FANG, RED COATS and I've caught fragments of a near-pristine, fully-letterboxed screening of CALIFORNIA ADDIO (Franco Cleef's English-language reconstruction is cropped to around 1.85:1).

What good European-made films have been shown on this channel, and what condition are they in?

Cheers,
Paul
'Society has many means of protecting itself: bureaucracy, red tape... and the revolver'

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I can't get the channel as I get cable but I did manage to get a copy of 'One Of Those Things' recorded by a fellow forum member and posted some screen grabs here. Still not got around to watching the whole film yet though!  ???
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Vito Cipriani

• Almost Human

Still not got around to watching the whole film yet though!  ???
I know what you mean, Jonny. I've got a huge backlog of films in my 'to watch' pile. Work keeps distracting me from my viewing. Still, at least this way I never struggle to find something to watch on my days off  :D

The missus' parents are going away at the end of next month, and I've got to look after their house for a week. I may take this as an opportunity to record a week's worth of movies from the Movies 4 Men channel. That should keep me going for a while.
'Society has many means of protecting itself: bureaucracy, red tape... and the revolver'
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 34 queries.