• 11 Dec 2017 - 08:19
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Eye in the Labyrinth / L'occhio nel labirinto (Mario Caiano ,1971)  (Read 36830 times)

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Whilst this may not be one of my favourite gialli, this could be a good candidate for a 16x9 enhanced English fandub. 

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Been working on enhancing the Spanish VHS print for 16x9 playback.  It is a tab jumpy but still looks pretty good.  Just got to synch up the English audio and build the DVD.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I wondered what was going on then, the grabs only looked 4:3 on my monitor, I then realised I had to scroll across to see the full image  ???

I need to get myself a 16:9 monitor asap.

Looks good Oli, Jose's earlier grabs looked a bit more colourful. Is it the same copy as Jose's?
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Yes, it is the 16x9 enhancement that has made it look a little washed.  It does look as noticeable in other scenes.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

Looks better than the Swedish subbed copy.

drmiaow

• Special Cop In Action

Apologies for butting in, but I just want to take the opportunity to say a sincere thank you to Jose. Oli mentioned that he was looking for new projects and I remembered this thread and contacted him to see if he would be willing to part with a copy. He was. Thank you Jose!

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Apologies for butting in, but I just want to take the opportunity to say a sincere thank you to Jose. Oli mentioned that he was looking for new projects and I remembered this thread and contacted him to see if he would be willing to part with a copy. He was. Thank you Jose!

Oh, Mr Miaow, surely you make Jose blush with your comments!  ;D
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films

I used to have a letterboxed French video of this one - I seem to be remember it looking rather nice.
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Indeed, thanks to José and Dr Miaow for sending me the rip  :P

JoseADiego

• Special Cop In Action

It's been a real pleasure have sent that copy...

I'm glad you liked it...  ::)

Here I am for whatever you might need... ;)

Stephen Grimes

Has anyone got the runtime for the Spanish vhs?Thanks.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

I've got a copy of the Spanish version on DVDR.  I'll have a look if no one gets to it before me.  Anyone have any idea if there are any Spanish censor cuts to this version?

Stephen Grimes

I'll have a look if no one gets to it before me.  Anyone have any idea if there are any Spanish censor cuts to this version?
Thanks.
Just recently got sent a very nice looking Italian language version which appears to be from a tv master tape (including a censor card dated Sept 1999-vietato ai minori di 14 anni) but is about a minute shorter than the English language vhs from Denmark,need to do a proper comparison sometime soon and see what's what.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

How does the Italian version look?  Is it widescreen?

Stephen Grimes

How does the Italian version look? 
Pretty good though the contrast is abit bright during some of the outdoor scenes,a nice lbx print (1.85:1) with a runtime of 1h 29m.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 20 queries.