• 28 Sep 2021 - 21:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Eye in the Labyrinth / L'occhio nel labirinto (Mario Caiano ,1971)  (Read 64749 times)

Johnny66

• Almost Human

I was really impressed with this film. Thanks to ZDD DVDs for making it available (I'm assuming someone here is associated with them?).

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

I think it's safe to say that we don't like ZDD here.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Johnny66

• Almost Human

Really? Sorry, I'm entirely out of the loop. Can I ask why?

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I was really impressed with this film. Thanks to ZDD DVDs for making it available (I'm assuming someone here is associated with them?).

Why thank them? They don't own the rights to the film and have no right at all to charge you money for the film.

They're bootleggers who take fan made projects* and sell them for profit.

*Projects made by fans who did it for the love of the film and then offered that work to other fans for free.

Johnny66

• Almost Human

Sorry, I didn't know. I thought maybe there was some arrangement with members here. Certainly, I'd agree that exploiting the tireless work by fans is not acceptable.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Sorry, I didn't know. I thought maybe there was some arrangement with members here. Certainly, I'd agree that exploiting the tireless work by fans is not acceptable.

Yeah, as has been mentioned before quite a lot of the rare gialli and Italian crime they sell were on the whole made by fans and uploaded to CG or passed around amongst like minded fans. ZDD just intercept these copies or download from CG and then sell them on, ZDD do sometimes give credit for the subtitle sources but still the subs were made for non profit purposes and for them to sell them on for profit is a bit rich really.

No worries though mate, you weren't to know.  :'(

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

Why thank them? They don't own the rights to the film and have no right at all to charge you money for the film.

They're bootleggers who take fan made projects* and sell them for profit.

*Projects made by fans who did it for the love of the film and then offered that work to other fans for free.

I wonder if this is news article refers to ZDD? I certainly hope so  :P
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

I doubt it.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Just watching the fan dub for the first time, the English dub is way out of sync on my copy. Are they all like this or is it just my copy? Mouths are moving about 2 seconds before words come out which is too distracting for me to watch...

Hold on, as I typed it all went back into sync so maybe it was just the first bit that was out...

daraioargento

the first 5 mins i think are oos , just after the car leaves the petrol pump in goes back to normal..... what happens when you dont playtest a release prior to uploading :(

and funnily no-one ever mentioned in the torrent description that it was oos either.

g053584398

• Almost Human

It sounds as though Code Red will be releasing this one on DVD.

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action

That would be great, do you u know if it's going to be Italian/English audio or just the English dub?
"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato

Great news!
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

That would be great, do you u know if it's going to be Italian/English audio or just the English dub?

Hopefully it will be the 'American' version in 4:3 ratio, dubbed into Spanish and in Black and White. That would make a great companion piece to their 'European' NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD release! Fingers crossed!

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Hopefully it will be the 'American' version in 4:3 ratio, dubbed into Spanish and in Black and White. That would make a great companion piece to their 'European' NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD release! Fingers crossed!
You're right, it's being release under the lesser known title of EYEZ IN DA MAZE, complete with reels in the wrong order.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 21 queries.