• 05 Jul 2022 - 00:57
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't Shoot on Children / Non sparate sui bambini (Gianni Crea ,1978)  (Read 4671 times)

Stephen Grimes

Obscure crime from spaghetti western director Crea (FINDERS KILLERS,ON THE THIRD DAY ARRIVED THE CROW) with Giancarlo Prete as an honest factory worker who gets fired from his job and ends up commiting robberies so he can pay for his dying father's hospital treatment,things go badly wrong after a big heist and they end up taking a classroom of infants hostage at a nursery school.Not a bad film but obviously made with very little money though it does have a good cast including Eleonora Giorgi and Giampiero Albertini as the sick father,Stelvio Cipriani's soundtrack is the same score from LA POLIZIA RINGRAZIA and doesn't really sound right in a low budgeter like this imo.
The English language version i saw is from the very rare f/s Greek tape,there's also a more common but still hard to find Italian tape on New Pentax.

vigilanteforce

Thanks for posting that Stephen, I am not a huge fan of this one but still would like to see a better-looking version.

MarcMorris

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films

Perhaps you should re-think English literal translation of this as it makes it sound like a warning film for paedo's!

"Don't Shoot the Children" sounds much better to me  ;D
Nucleus Films – Movie Releasing/Extras Production/Disc Authoring

Stephen Grimes

Perhaps you should re-think English literal translation of this as it makes it sound like a warning film for paedo's!

"Don't Shoot the Children" sounds much better to me  ;D
Yeah it does sound a bit dodgy but it is the actual title on the English language print.

MarcMorris

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films

Yeah, I've seen some real funny illiterations on English export versions.

Have you seen the opening titles on In the Folds of the Flesh?
Nucleus Films – Movie Releasing/Extras Production/Disc Authoring
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.