• 03 Apr 2020 - 16:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: The Sweet Body Of Deborah / Il dolce corpo di Deborah (Romolo Guerrieri, 1968)  (Read 34533 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

So is a DVD coming out for sure? Just not sure which label will release it? I am asking cause if a legit release comes out I won't bother trading for the bootleg. Otherwise I need it for sure.

I'm guessing you missed out on the thinly veiled hints that Magnus (fdsmedia) might be releasing this then Lefteris?
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

I've also got the letterboxed Italian version (pretty sure its another Shendene tape).

vigilanteforce

Johny, no, I read that. It is just not confirmed so in case it doesn't happen I could settle with that nice widescreen copy.

fdsmedia

Sure these films are usually cheesy but I love the visual style...

I like this film's visual style (except for the slow motion stuff which just drags) but I prefer PATHOS and the non-giallo DOMINO by Ivana Massetti.
Doesn't this post belong to another thread?

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

Yep.  Somehow when I logged on, I got returned to this thread instead of TOO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE.

fdsmedia

Just to let you know, the rightsholders weren't interested in licensing this film to us. We have initiated a conversation with AWE about future collaborations so we might try again soon...

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

That's a damn shame. Any particular reason why they didn't want to do it?
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

fdsmedia

I think it's because we initially don't want to license the film for all of Scandinavia.

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I recently enhanced the widescreen version Magnus sent me for 16x9 playback and just finished building a fan DVD.  Here is the menu:

And some screenshots:

fdsmedia

Screenshots from a forthcoming DVD...  :D

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Screenshots from a forthcoming DVD...

Looking good sir!  :P
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

This is definitely one of the most anticipated DVD releases in ages for me. Thanks for the preview!  ::)

Any idea at this stage on what the cover art will look like Magnus?
Will you be opting to use the original locandine artwork or would it perhaps be based on the artwork that was used on the CVR & Shendene VHS releases? (With Ida Galli on the front)

fdsmedia

Hi, we've got a lot of artwork to work with and I don't know what it will look like, except that it will carry the Swedish title EN RÖST I MÖRKRET.

fdsmedia

By the way, who can provide me with cover scans of the above mentioned VHS releases? Also, those posted in the beginning of this thread, which seem to have disappeared... thanks in advance!

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

Thanks for the info mate.
Sadly most of my VHS tapes are stored back in the UK..however, i think I have the Shendene tape here with me. I'll try and find it and post a cover scan.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 36 queries.