• 06 Jun 2020 - 05:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Vice Is A Locked Room And Only I Have The Key (Sergio Martino, 1972)  (Read 32254 times)

bloodvamp

First off, Vice has one of the finest most beautiful music scores i have ever heard in any film.The acting by Strindberg,Fenech and Pustilli imo is excellent as is the cinematography. Martinos direction really energizes what is basically an old plot. I really enjoyed this film and watch it often.

zombiefan3999

These are getting harder and harrder to find here in the united states. Glad i got all the rare stuff.

IL COMMISSARIO

These are getting harder and harrder to find here in the united states. Glad i got all the rare stuff.

Zombie, are you referring to the VICE movie or the score? Try US amazon if you haven't already. Recently, I was able to obtain two copies of this film rather quickly from there about a month or so ago. Haven't watched it yet, though.

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

I thought he was talking about NoShame releases, mate.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

IL COMMISSARIO

Oh, gotcha.

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Oh, gotcha.

I could be wrong, but I think that's what he was alluding to.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

VogNyhmn

I love this film to the point it's become one of my favorite films ever. Thank you Johnny for the music!

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Thank you Johnny for the music!

Hehe! No problem mate! Glad to see you on here  :'(
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Than you for the music? You been dealing in your Abba records again, Jonny! Sheeeesh, no more talk of that on here, we'll only get Zanner started...

IL COMMISSARIO

What's wrong with ABBA?  ::)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

IL COMMISSARIO

Well I like shit!  ::)

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

What's wrong with ABBA?  ::)
it's shit :-\

I suppose it's fair to say that they're better than Roxette and Ace Of Base, but then that's like saying Aids is better than cancer. Still, if we're talking tacky Europop, I always preferred Unlimited Two.  :D

zombiefan3999

Yeah i was refering to the no shame release sorry LOL.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 35 queries.