• 07 Dec 2021 - 20:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Vice Is A Locked Room And Only I Have The Key (Sergio Martino, 1972)  (Read 45404 times)

The Hunchback

What's wrong with ABBA?  ::)

Nothing, they have some kick ass songs.

Mart85

What's wrong with ABBA?  ::)

Nothing, they have some kick ass songs.

You're both Alan Partridge and I claim my fiver!

Stephen Grimes

Dancing Queen sums it up  ::)

IL COMMISSARIO

What about Fernando, Waterloo, Take A Chance On Me, SOS, etc...? :-\

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

What about Fernando, Waterloo, Take A Chance On Me, SOS, etc...? :-\

Leave the ABBA stuff for off topic will you?

Professor_White

Im a big fan of serigo martino and i loved all his giallo work and miss fenech... well, i just love her period. so i reall went out of my way to find this film. Since it's OFP its really hard. but i bought it on ebay for close to 30 and i watched it. I have to say it's different. its slow, alittle too slow but interesting. it has its moments. like the appearance of Daniela Giordano, who i really liked in Bava's Four times that night. anyway. its not my favorite martino work but its a good film. the music is pretty good and its nice seeing miss fenech in a different kind of roll. but one thing, i know this film was made before Seven Notes in Black... but anyone who's seen both... dont you think Seven Notes used the concept better then this film? i think so.

gnorthcott

Italian locandina

Longsden

• Special Cop In Action
  • Bastard Squad 666

Trying to get hold of the No Shame release is proving to be costly and a pain in the arse.

Has anyone dealt with Cult Cine before?

aerodynamics

• One Just Man

Trying to get hold of the No Shame release is proving to be costly and a pain in the arse.

Has anyone dealt with Cult Cine before?

Hopefully you weren't expecting a quick answer  ;D

Allow me to relate my CultCine story...I ordered three spaghetti westerns from them (him?) in December 2011.  The movies arrived approximately six weeks later in a padded mailer and looked like they had been handled by the Samsonite gorilla; severely crushed, the cases were broken and the discs extremely scratched.  This began my attempt to contact the seller.  I sent e-mails every two to three weeks explaining the condition of the product and asking if I could return and have replacements sent out.  After about three months with no response I had pretty much given up ever getting any resolution when I noticed the CC website had been updated apologizing for the order backlog.  I sent another copy of my e-mail inquiry and this time finally received a reply apologizing and a promise to send out replacements.  In jubilation I ordered two additional spaghetti westerns.  They arrived approximately two weeks later, and my replacements for the first three shortly thereafter.  One problem -- one of the cases for my original three was empty (somebody apparently forgot to put the disc in there).  I sent another e-mail and received a reply promising a replacement for the missing disc would be sent out.  To date I have never received this replacement.  At this point I have four DVDs for the price of five and resolved not to do business with this outfit again.  CultCine have some good looking stuff and the custom artwork is decent, but I would prefer to download the movies myself rather than pay a grey market dealer.

aerodynamics

• One Just Man

So anyway...the reason I originally checked this topic is because I wanted to say that one of my favorite parts of this film is the delivery man.  He brings J&B right to your door! (...and god knows Luigi Pistilli drinks a lot of it...)

Longsden

• Special Cop In Action
  • Bastard Squad 666

Looks like this will be the next Arrow release

Mark (UK)

• Special Cop In Action

Very good news  ::) Have they announced anything yet or just dropped hints?

strangedaysindeed

• One Just Man

Excellent news, this is one of those that seems to improve with each viewing ;D

logboy

• Almost Human

Very good news  ::) Have they announced anything yet or just dropped hints?

hints, about a martino film. then teases, which people figured out. then a reveal of a postcard included in recent releases, of the poster for the film. just a date to be set, now.

Mark (UK)

• Special Cop In Action

Cheers logboy, can we assume they are talking blu-ray?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.