• 27 Jun 2022 - 14:57
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Magnificent Daredevil / Troppo rischio per un uomo solo (Luciano Ercoli, 1973)  (Read 3901 times)

ddmichael

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and am looking for some help finding this title. I've asked around on a couple of other forums, but so far have had no luck (well, one person had it, but kindly refused to copy it for me!). I'm currently researching a series of articles about professional motor racing in the cinema, and am aware that Giuliano Gemma is an F1 driver in this film.

I noticed in another thread a query about whether this film had been released in English - it was released under the title "Track Killer" on the Mr Video label. If anyone has a copy it would be of great help if you could get in touch.

I wasn't sure whether to post this in the Trading forum, but to be honest any info or images about this film would also be welcome.

As I've had to watch dozens of fairly dreadful racing films, I'm really keen to see a decent English language copy of what I expect to be a very enjoyable thriller - with Gemma, the lovely Susan Scott, and Ercoli behind the camera, it sounds superb...

Thanks in advance for any help.

DM

Stephen Grimes

If you don't manage to get the English version (which i still haven't seen myself  ???) and want the Italian language print from the H&W dvd instead just pm me and i'll get you a copy.

Welcome to the forum btw.

Johan Melle

• Violent Professional
    • Euro Fever

The English-dubbed version was released on VHS in Norway under the title VÃ…GHALSEN. It wasn't a particularly good print, though, and the film itself is fairly mediocre too IMO.

Nuno

• One Just Man

The English-dubbed version was released on VHS in Norway under the title VÃ…GHALSEN. It wasn't a particularly good print, though, and the film itself is fairly mediocre too IMO.

English-dubbed version was release in Portugal too, with superb image quality!
The Magnificent Dare Devil (1973)
aka: Demasiado Risco Para Um Homem Só (Portugal)  

Nuno

• One Just Man

Original Portuguese 1st Edition VHS
Video Label: Filmitalus Video
Release Year: 1987

More Pics: http://nuno-dvdcollection.blogspot.com/2011/12/magnificent-dare-devil-1973.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 22 queries.