• 05 Dec 2020 - 01:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: A Long Ride from Hell / Vivo per la tua morte (Camillo Bazzoni, 1968)  (Read 9656 times)

Mart85

Coming soon from Wild East!

I've seen it but it was a while back.  I wish I could remember more about it because I remember thinking it was pretty good.

Anyone else seen it?

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

never seen this one Mart, i've only seen Reeves in Peplum's, i don't like the cover though, looks a bit dodgy to me :-\

and actually behind on the last few wild east releases, i'll have to back track at some point.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Mart85

Hahaha yeah.  It's gayer than Yul's costume in ADIOS SABATA.

Same here with the Wild East DVDs.  I want to get CHUCK MOOL and KILL THEM ALL AND COME BACK ALONE but I ian't got the spare cash at the moment.

IL COMMISSARIO

LONG RIDE FROM HELL is pretty damn good. Reeve's last movie too I think. Lots of interesting set pieces. Train assault, prison break, etc...

Andrew Monroe

Never seen it but it has a good write-up in WAI vol. 3. They mention that Reeves was instrumental in getting this film made, also co-writing the screenplay. Strange that in the book the credits list Camillo Bazzoni as director, but in the body of the review they state that Luigi Bazzoni in fact did. Rosalba Neri is in it too, seems. I`m sold!

Mart85

Just noticed this is out now.  Anyone here got it yet?

Canisius

I've seen it (got the Austrian VHS) and as far as I remember, it was quite enjoyable...it's been some years though! :)

Dorado

Just noticed this is out now.  Anyone here got it yet?
I got it on the Wild East label and I would highly recommend it.
Its one of the better SW's I have seen lately.

Mart85

The transfer quality is good then?

Dorado

The transfer quality is good then?
Actually the picture quality isn't to impressive, but its not horrible either.
The film thoug is very good and that is the most important thing for me.

Sundance

http://www.sundances.net/spaghetti/1968/vivo-per-la-tua-morte-a-long-ride-from-hell/screenshots/

It is basically the same as the Spanish disc, which isn't a surprise. :D

Last two screenshots show the usual problems with lots of WE discs, from bad PAL to NTSC transfer? Anyways if that hasn't bothered you before, then it won't here either.

Mart85

Thanks for the info, fellas.  I'll have to get this when I have some spare cash.  :P

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

Coming from Code Red January 11, 2011.  Just got my review copy.  Unlike the 4:3 Italian disc and the previously PAL-converted Wild East disc, the Code Red one is a new 16:9 transfer with the US Cinerama Releasing logo.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Coming from Code Red January 11, 2011.  Just got my review copy.  Unlike the 4:3 Italian disc and the previously PAL-converted Wild East disc, the Code Red one is a new 16:9 transfer with the US Cinerama Releasing logo.
Cool.
I've not even opened up my Wild East one yet!

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.