• 02 Dec 2020 - 09:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bank Job (Roger Donaldson, 2008)  (Read 2321 times)

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
The Bank Job (Roger Donaldson, 2008)
« on: 09 Mar 2008 - 21:38 »

Went to see this tonight, and had little expectations, as it was the missus' turn to choose...

Have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this. It's no classic but it moves along at a brisk enough pace and a seventies setting is always pleasing. Definitely worth a watch.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Mart85

Re: The Bank Job (Roger Donaldson, 2008)
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2008 - 19:18 »

Saw this today and like you didn't really expect much. I thought it was a decent heist film made better with the bent cops, MI5 and the Royal scandal angles after the heist.  Didn't know it was based on a true story either.  Just been looking it up on wikipedia. Princess Margaret eh?  What a 'scallywag!'  :D

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #2 on: 10 Mar 2008 - 19:22 »

Princess Margaret eh?  What a 'scallywag!'  :D

I was thinking the same thing! And after seeing the opening scenes of this film she looked to have a cracking pair of tits too!  :-\

Mart85

« Reply #3 on: 10 Mar 2008 - 19:33 »

I was thinking the same thing! And after seeing the opening scenes of this film she looked to have a cracking pair of tits too!  :-\

Ha she did, at least in this she did  :-\.  I was pleasantly surprised with the boobies on screen right from the get go to the kinky parties later.  ::)

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #4 on: 10 Mar 2008 - 19:43 »

I told my missus I thought it was Margret - there's been all manner of rumours about her and her promiscuity.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries.