okay my top 10 has changed through the years with this guy (it was ZOMBI 2 that made me a Eurocult fan but I find it a tad stale now), but I'll try to qualify the current list:
1. CONTRABAND - excellent directorial style and exciting action scenes. Lots of interesting camera movement and a good cast. The story sucks and has a dull first third, but it picks up.
2. NEW YORK RIPPER - easily the sleaziest slasher movie ever. Very well-shot and downbeat... only the bad dubbing and inappropriate main theme song harms it. Great pace too.
3. HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY - lame movie up to the last 10 minutes, which are pure horror movie GOLD.
4. MASSACRE TIME - takes some getting used to, but ends up being one of the most impressively shot Spaghetti Westerns of all.
5. CONQUEST - yeah it's dreadful but I love it. Totally different from any of the other Conan ripoffs, supremely brutal and gory, and so dreamlike and weird it's a class all of its own.
6. THE BEYOND - his best-made gore movie, though it is awfully dull in-between murders. The cinematography and his direction are top-notch, especially during the tense hospital zombie climax.
7. ZOMBI 2 - my only problem is that the climax doesn't go long enough. He has some quality kills and zombie action, just not enough to justify such a slow buildup through the rest of the movie. The best part about the thing is the music by Fabio Frizzi - truly one-of-a-kind.
8. DONT TORTURE A DUCKLING - I'm not a big giallo fan and get bored by talky thrillers really easily, but this one had me. Excellent cast too.