• 18 Jan 2020 - 14:30
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Have You Done to Solange? / Cosa Avete Fatto a Solange? (Massimo Dallamano)  (Read 6287 times)

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Israeli poster. Nicked from FaceBook. Can't believe there isn't an extant thread for this film....

"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

Good film, I'd rank it second in the "trilogy" - I think What Have They Done to Your Daughters is quite a bit better. Rings of Fear is easily the weakest.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Surprised that no one has released this on Blu-Ray yet. The HD scan used for the Italian DVD looked great, sure it would transfer well to Blu-Ray. One of my favourite gialli.

JAMIOUSE

• Special Cop In Action

Is there any reason as to why Solange hasn't made the leap to HD yet? Are the rights stupidly expensive for a UK or European release? It's a title requested often to virtually every company that releases Euro Cult but somehow it seems to missing in action.

pricey

• Almost Human

Hate to say it, but this is prime Aherm.. Shameless material isn't it?
That Italian DVD is pretty definitive though.

JAMIOUSE

• Special Cop In Action

The only issue with the Italian did is the terrible English audio that sounds like it was recorded in a bean can.

pricey

• Almost Human

Haven't tried the English version on there yet. The italian audio with english subs is clearly the way to go.

JAMIOUSE

• Special Cop In Action

This is rather exciting news from Arrow -

NEW UK/US TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SOLANGE? DUAL FORMAT BD & DVD

What Have You Done to Solange? – A classic giallo from Massimo Dallamano, starring Camille Keaton (I Spit on Your Grave) and Cristina Galbo (Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue) and featuring one of Ennio Morricone’s lushest scores.

UK Release Date: 14th December 2015
 US Release Date: 15th December 2015
 Region: A+B / 1+2

Pre-order the UK edition of WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SOLANGE? here: http://bit.ly/1UHaD49
 Our North American pre-order should be live soon!

From director Massimo Dallamano, cinematographer on both A Fistful of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More, comes giallo classic What Have You Done to Solange?, the debut feature of actress Camille Keaton (I Spit on Your Grave).

A sexually sadistic killer is preying on the girls of St. Mary’s school. Student Elizabeth witnessed one of the murders, but her hazy recollections of a knife-wielding figure in black do nothing to further the police’s investigations. Why is the killer choosing these young women? And what does it have to do with a girl named Solange?

Also starring Cristina Galbo (Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue) and Fabio Testi (I Spit On Your Grave), What Have You Done with Solange? features all the hallmarks of classic gialli – the amateur detective, the black-gloved killerl – as well as a lush score from Ennio Morricone.

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
• Brand new 2K restoration of the film from the original camera negative
 • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentations
 • Original Italian and English soundtracks in mono audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
 • Newly translated subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
 • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for the English soundtrack
 • Brand new audio commentary with critics Alan Jones and Kim Newman
• Newly filmed cast interviews
 • Original Theatrical Trailer
 • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by MALLEUS [www.malleusdelic.com] (to be revealed)
 • Booklet featuring brand new writing on the film, illustrated with original stills
 • More!

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

This is good news, looking forward to this!
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Longsden

• Special Cop In Action
  • Bastard Squad 666

Probably their best announcement to date.

Strigoyu

• Almost Human

I'm pretty sure they'll have done a nice job. Pre-ordered it on amazon.es... Anyone knows if the booklet is only available from orders on their website?

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Yep, looks great, just finished watching it. This one holds up well, certainly one of the top tier gialli for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George White

• Anonymous Avenger

Just watched it. Interesting that the identity of the black actor playing the photographer, Sullivan is unknown.
My theory is he was British-based.
He looks familiar. I initially thought it was Peter Straker, but now I'm not so sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 35 queries.