• 17 Jun 2019 - 09:52
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Today We Kill, Tomorrow We Die / Oggi a me...domani a te! (Tonino Cervi, 1968)  (Read 2247 times)

IL COMMISSARIO

Decent SW starring Bret Halsey, Bud Spencer and famous Japanese Chambara star Tatsuya Nakadai (as the Mexican villain!). Another in a line of MAGNIFICENT SEVEN/THE PROFESSIONALS clones. I imagine it will look better than the VCI dvd. I never finished watching it yet to comment properly...

http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/today-kill-tomorrow-region-release-p-13110.html

LANZETTA

Yes i agree this is very entertaining and William Berger is on top form as well.A very decent widescreen print is being regularly screened on the UK Movies4Men channel number 325 under the more usual TODAY ITS ME TOMORROW ITS YOU title. :-X

The Hunchback

Watched the first 45 minutes then had to turn it off.

Tedious, tedious, tedious!

I suspect my terrible dvd transfer is to blame. I plan to buy the dutch dvd.

Collins

• Special Cop In Action

Was looking forward to this but the print was shite. the cover said remastered from a 35mm print as well but looked like pan and scan vhs. Decent film tho.

WayneSmith

• Special Cop In Action

Was looking forward to this but the print was shite. the cover said remastered from a 35mm print as well but looked like pan and scan vhs. Decent film tho.
Which one? The double bill with Stranger's Gundown? I still haven't watched either yet.  ???

Collins

• Special Cop In Action

Yeah thats the one, poor quality
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 35 queries.