• 25 May 2019 - 16:17
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Great Silence / Il grande silenzio (Sergio Corbucci 1968)  (Read 14892 times)

medway garage

When i was living in Tokyo in 2010,there was a newly released Japanese CD of the full soundtrack,the Italian Beat CD shares a partial soundtrack with another for an unrelated film.The cover on the expanded Japanese release is the same as the original Italian soundtrack LP with Jean-Louis Trintignant on a horse against a blue sky.

*I did try posting the cover but the link didn't work alas*

Sadly never got around to buying this.These Japanese releases usually have a few bonus tracks exclusive to the Japanese market such as the CD for 'The Fifth Cord'.

Longsden

• Special Cop In Action
  • Bastard Squad 666

Anyone pick up the blu ray?

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I believe that the release date has been adjusted, it is now coming out on the 6 February 2013.

Longsden

• Special Cop In Action
  • Bastard Squad 666

I believe that the release date has been adjusted, it is now coming out on the 6 February 2013.

Looks like it has English audio too

Vito Cipriani

• Almost Human

The English dub for this isn't too bad, but I much prefer the Italian dub; and whenever I watch the film now, I opt for the Italian dub with English subtitles.

I'm on the fence about buying a Blu-ray that only contains the English dub, but as this is one of my favourite films (not just one of my favourite Italian Westerns), I may just bite the bullet and order it once it's available. I'm waiting to see if any reviews appear first, though.
'Society has many means of protecting itself: bureaucracy, red tape... and the revolver'

Collins

• Special Cop In Action

This was the first spaghetti western i ever seen when i was about 12. I remember really hating the Kinski character and was stunned at the ending, i just couldnt believe it and was gutted lol.
I didnt know what the film was called and forgot about it until a few years ago it appeared on Film 4. As soon as it started i realized it was that old film from my childhood and its just as powerful as it ever was.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 35 queries.