• 16 Sep 2019 - 07:15
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brother Outlaw / Rimase uno solo e fu la morte per tutti (Edoardo Mulargia,1971)  (Read 2180 times)

Andrew Monroe

The latest release from Simple Movie - in a whopping 4 covers to choose from. I`m not having much luck finding opinions on this, anyone here seen it? The story concerns an innocent wrongly arrested for robbery who must clear his name. Tony Kendall, not one of my favorite leads, is the star. Southern released this one too, but I passed as it was one of his fullscreen releases.

Heres the link to the limited edition, my fav of the cover options: http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/brother-outlaw-limited-edition-p-13693.html

Mart85

I bought the Southern DVD a while back.  Wasn't impressed with the Southern DVD or the film to be honest. I remember it being very predictable stuff and it ain't shot with much imagination. Simple movie should have tried to release Mulargia's EL PURO instead because I can't see many people going for it unless they're spaghetti western completists.

Andrew Monroe

Thanks much, Martin. Doesn`t sound like a priority. I may pick it up some day when there`s not much else to pick from.

IL COMMISSARIO

Awful movie. I gave it away. The imaginative opening credits sequence is the best part.

Andrew Monroe

Thanks Commissario, definitely gonna give this a pass for now.

IL COMMISSARIO

Thanks Commissario, definitely gonna give this a pass for now.

PM LANZETTA about it as it was he whom I gave it to if you if you're still the slight bit curious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 31 queries.