• 09 Aug 2022 - 20:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Octopus / La Piovra (Various directors, TV Series, 1985-2001)  (Read 5381 times)

Gary B.

So far I've only watched the first 2 series, and was totally engrossed in the storyline and characters.  Always on the edge of my seat in each episode, as we're never sure what will happen to Cattani next.
I much prefer the Ortolani theme from series one, but Morricone takes over for the remainder of the series.

Series 3 recently came out in Australia with english subtitles, and my copy is hopefully in the post...

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I'm really wanting to buy the Australian DVD sets of this series but they're out of my price range at the moment. It sounds like must see though...

Thanks for links to the uploads eda-88! I'll check them out asap.

Z

I've been eying this series for a while. Can anyone tell me how long each season runs (how many episodes, etc)? All three seasons are available from Xploited Cinema (for those in the US) for $50 each...expensive for sure, but if the seasons are long enough it just may be worth it.

Z

I found the runtimes from some Australian website: season 1 runs 392 minutes and season 2 runs 350 min (didn't say for season 3). Not long enough to make me jump for it, but I know the show is good so I am really tempted. Hmm...

uani73

I have been after La Piovra for years, i remember they showed the first two series on channel 4 back in the 90's. Is the Aussie versions the only with subtitles.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

I have been after La Piovra for years, i remember they showed the first two series on channel 4 back in the 90's.
wow, i didn't know that, anyone record t?

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Morten

Season 1-7 is out on DVD in Sweden, but unfortunately it's in italian with scandinavian subs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.