• 08 Dec 2019 - 22:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Red Light Girls aka Love Girls / Prostituzione (Rino Di Silvestro, 1974)  (Read 11255 times)

bloodvamp

This looks like enjoyable sleaze right up there with Strip Nude For Your Killer and Giallo de Venezia. I have no info on this at all and i hope someone in the forum does since i ordered this one unseen.

Jay

Coincidence! I just happened to save my VHS to DVD yesterday, along with Di Silvestro's Love and Death in a Woman's Prison...

From memory, they were o-k-a-y.

Jay

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Coincidence #2

I just got a DVD-R of this under the title 'Street Angels', picture quality is pretty dire though...

Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films

UK Apple pre-cert (actually I'm pretty sure it's the BBFC: X cinema version) runs for just 71m 03s and was passed with cuts

What's the run time on your version?
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

What's the run time on your version?

Just under 86 minutes

Theres a logo at the start that says 'Baroness Videovision', I'm guessing that's the label for this release?
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

magnus

yep, that´s the swedish vhs! I have only watched the Pre cert, and really like it, some very silly jokes trown in among the sleaze, strange.

vigilanteforce

This looks like enjoyable sleaze right up there with Strip Nude For Your Killer and Giallo de Venezia. I have no info on this at all and i hope someone in the forum does since i ordered this one unseen.

This is not as sleazy as GIALLO A VENEZIA, actually I remember it being quite talky. I have the precert as well as good quality copy of the Swedish version- same as Johny's but much better quality. Di Silvestro is king!

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

I'll have to grab a copy of your Swedish copy Lefteris, no way I'll be able to sit through the one I have.

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

This is not as sleazy as GIALLO A VENEZIA,

Very few films are!
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

vigilanteforce

This is not as sleazy as GIALLO A VENEZIA,

Very few films are!

That's right  :-\

JoseADiego

• Special Cop In Action

I also have a French version....With inserts XXX...

LE DOSSIER DE LA PROSTITUTION .... 79m,19s

Web

http://psychotronickultvideo.blogspot.com/

Sale videos

http://videoguia.spaces.live.com/

Stephen Grimes

I recently got a lbx Italian version of this from the Odeon/TeleRoma broadcast which has a runtime of 1h 33m.I haven't had a chance to do a full comparison yet but i did notice some extra footage not found in the English (Baroness vhs) or French language versions including a great 3 minute gothic-esque sequence during the scene at Francesco D'Adda's house where Krista Nell finds herself in a secret room decorated out like a satanic chamber with D'Adda in full black cape and gown wearing a very strange false nose!This version is also missing the opening interview by Di Silvestro,instead just having the credits over a black background.

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

I have the same print as you Stephen, definitely the ultimate version so far in terms of completeness. Never thought too much of it before but the Italian print works much better for this particular film.

THE RITA HN

GREAT film.  I always compare this film to Red Nights of the Gestapo for it's feel and certain slow(?) sleazy energy.
I always remember this one as I had to do a MAJOR operation on a PAL transfer cassette to get it working again.

Stephen Grimes

A few screenshots from the 'gothic' sequence in the Italian tv version:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 33 queries.