• 11 Dec 2019 - 09:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Murder Clinic / La lama nel corpo (Elio Scardamaglia, 1967)  (Read 19360 times)

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

That is indeed a shame. I thought it was too good to be true.

bdc

Any news on a dvd release anywhere?

the blob

• Violent Professional

Being releasesd by Filmart and if my translation is all good it looks like it'll be English-friendly with the English track at least. Sounds like they're looking for a good source of the Italian track but are also only mentioning German subs.

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action

Thanks for sharing the news, it looks great from the caps they posted on FB.
The added visual boost & 1st time full Technoscope framing will really help people appreciate the film's positives.

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action

The only Italian audio track that I know of is on Dario's DVDR that's doing the rounds - unfortunately it sounds like it was recorded in a cinema (complete with people laughing in the audience)
"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action

Coming soon (end of October):

Never seen this one, so I am really looking forward to it.
Crudox cruo!

g053584398

• Almost Human

Filmart is a really good label and I'm sure this will be another great release.

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.

That is true. I find it funny that on FB when they announce a new release they get pelted with "English friendly?" questions - EVERY TIME! They should put that in their announces to save the hassle.
Dig that groove baby.

g053584398

• Almost Human

That is true. I find it funny that on FB when they announce a new release they get pelted with "English friendly?" questions - EVERY TIME! They should put that in their announces to save the hassle.

Aye, that is a good point.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

They should do, especially as they aren't always English friendly. And sometimes it's stated on the cover they are and sometimes it doesn't say on the covers but English is hidden on there.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

bdc

• Almost Human

Must-buy for me,been nagging several companies to try and find good materials for years. ;)

BAKA

• Anonymous Avenger

Still haven't gotten around to watching Night Ripper yet. I didn't know any of their editions were English friendly until someone recommended I pick up Sauro Scavolini's Love and Death in the Garden of the Gods after loving Romano's Spirits Of Death. Genuinely not sure if I've even heard of this. The caps look good.

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.

:-\
They should do, especially as they aren't always English friendly. And sometimes it's stated on the cover they are and sometimes it doesn't say on the covers but English is hidden on there.
Dig that groove baby.

g053584398

• Almost Human

The Filmart release is now available and I should be getting my hands on a copy in the next few days.

strangedaysindeed

• One Just Man

Just viewed the Filmart BD, the quality is not good, hardly, if any better than a DVD really.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 34 queries.