• 05 Jul 2020 - 00:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fansubs...  (Read 21051 times)

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action
Re: Fansubs...
« Reply #75 on: 26 Jul 2009 - 01:17 »

Hi DjangoLi,

I noticed that you have an interview with Romano Scavolini in the pipeline. I am just curious: Are you the helpful guy who translated the Scavolini interview for the upcoming Code Red DVD?

I have great respect for what you are doing for the community, keep up the great work!
Crudox cruo!

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #76 on: 26 Jul 2009 - 22:40 »

Hi DjangoLi,

I noticed that you have an interview with Romano Scavolini in the pipeline. I am just curious: Are you the helpful guy who translated the Scavolini interview for the upcoming Code Red DVD?

I have great respect for what you are doing for the community, keep up the great work!

Yes, I've been working on it on/off over the last few months, there's still quite a way to go though... I still haven't finalised the first draft yet.

Thanks for the kind words KommissarX - appreciated - and I'm glad to help out wherever I can.

btw/ A long time ago you mentioned some info about recreating end titles for 'No, Il Caso e Felicemente Risolto' - when the dust settles I'd really appreciate some advice on how to go about this if it's okay with you. Could you send me your email address via pm? (mine is on my website, linked below in my signature)

Cheers!

"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #77 on: 13 Mar 2010 - 14:55 »

Another one I'd love to see get some decent sub treatment is Il Fiore Dai Petali D'Acciaio/Flower With Petals of Steel.
I have the subbed Video Search of Miami version but the print they used is awful. I was thinking of doing this again with my widescreen Italian language print - but even that is average quality at best. Anyone got a decent print or 1st generation VHS rip of this film?

re: Il Fiore Dai Petali D'Acciaio/Flower With Petals of Steel

Haven't read back through this thread to check but has there been an upgrade on this film? I have the old VSoM version and would love to see a better quality copy if that's at all possible?
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #78 on: 13 Mar 2010 - 14:58 »

Another one I'd love to see get some decent sub treatment is Il Fiore Dai Petali D'Acciaio/Flower With Petals of Steel.
I have the subbed Video Search of Miami version but the print they used is awful. I was thinking of doing this again with my widescreen Italian language print - but even that is average quality at best. Anyone got a decent print or 1st generation VHS rip of this film?

re: Il Fiore Dai Petali D'Acciaio/Flower With Petals of Steel

Haven't read back through this thread to check but has there been an upgrade on this film? I have the old VSoM version and would love to see a better quality copy if that's at all possible?

There is, as an avi with an .srt file, taken from a TV source apparently.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #79 on: 13 Mar 2010 - 16:12 »

I have an avi to DVD convert of it Jonny, let me know if you want a copy.

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #80 on: 13 Mar 2010 - 16:27 »

How does it look? The avi file isn't the biggest in the world.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
« Reply #81 on: 22 May 2010 - 10:44 »

just ordered ETOILE and TOO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE.  planning fandubs.

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.
« Reply #82 on: 03 Jan 2011 - 21:18 »

Hi chaps and gals,

I put up a new shelf in one of Billy bookcases to tidy the "to watch" clutter. They are now nicely arranged in several rows. I found hidden in the back some ancient Alan Young DVDs that I forgot about (well, didn't forget, just absently put them aside!). Anyone know if there are subs out there:

- Gente Di Rispetto (Luigi Zampa, with Franco Nero) - i believe there is one around?
- La Polizia Sta A Guardare (Roberto Infascelli, with Jean Sorel)
- La Polizia Ordina Sparate A Vista (Giulio Giuseppe Negri, Turkish production with Gordon Mitchell and TONY TIGER!!)

I'd appreciate if anyone can help me.  :P
Dig that groove baby.

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.
« Reply #83 on: 04 Jan 2011 - 08:20 »

Hi chaps and gals,

I put up a new shelf in one of Billy bookcases to tidy the "to watch" clutter. They are now nicely arranged in several rows. I found hidden in the back some ancient Alan Young DVDs that I forgot about (well, didn't forget, just absently put them aside!). Anyone know if there are subs out there:

- Gente Di Rispetto (Luigi Zampa, with Franco Nero) - i believe there is one around?
- La Polizia Sta A Guardare (Roberto Infascelli, with Jean Sorel)
- La Polizia Ordina Sparate A Vista (Giulio Giuseppe Negri, Turkish production with Gordon Mitchell and TONY TIGER!!)

I'd appreciate if anyone can help me.  :P

Sorry, didn't realise there was a dedicated post here!!
Dig that groove baby.

knatchev

« Reply #84 on: 21 Mar 2013 - 19:32 »

Thanks !

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #85 on: 21 Mar 2013 - 20:47 »

I sent you an email just now :)

"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 39 queries.