• 21 Aug 2019 - 19:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Raro (Italy & USA)  (Read 75376 times)

Russell22

• Special Cop In Action
Re: Raro (Italy & USA)
« Reply #300 on: 25 Sep 2013 - 11:27 »

Annouced yesterday

Raro to Release Franco Prosperi's Meet Him and Die   
Posted September 24, 2013 04:36 PM by Webmaster

Independent distributors Raro Video have revealed that they are planning to bring to Blu-ray Italian director Franco Prosperi's (Last House on the Beach) crime thriller Meet Him and Die a.k.a Pronto ad uccidere (1976), starring Ray Lovelock, Elke Sommer, Martin Balsam, and Ettori Manni. The release is set to arrive on the U.S. market in early 2014.

A robbery goes terribly wrong for a hapless criminal when he goes to knock off a jewelry store. Upon entering the store, the steel shutters immediately slam down and lock him inside until the police arrive. He is later sent to jail, but it doesn't take long before he befriends a big time crime boss inside. The two execute a successful break out and we soon find out that we don't really know the true background of these criminals or what is really motivating them.

Collins

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #301 on: 27 Sep 2013 - 10:12 »

Killer cop and Risking, thats great stuff. Ill be ordering these as soon as possible.
Raro are the best out there !

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #302 on: 01 Oct 2013 - 18:58 »

Flash 24 Hour Special Offer

Buy one item and get a second item of your choice for free.

Hurry!!!
Free US shipping

•The free item of your choice cannot be more expensive of the item you buy

Pre-orders and imports are accepted as items to buy for this special offer.

Leave a message on PayPal or write to us at  info@rarovideousa.com informing us of the free item of your choice

www.rarovideousa.com 

aerodynamics

• One Just Man
« Reply #303 on: 02 Oct 2013 - 16:59 »

Flash 24 Hour Special Offer

Buy one item and get a second item of your choice for free.

Hurry!!!
Free US shipping

•The free item of your choice cannot be more expensive of the item you buy

Pre-orders and imports are accepted as items to buy for this special offer.

Leave a message on PayPal or write to us at  info@rarovideousa.com informing us of the free item of your choice

www.rarovideousa.com

Thanks for the alert on this sale.  I ordered "To Be Twenty" and "Live Like A Cop, Die Like A Man" -- two great DVDs for only $14.98 and free shipping was a killer deal.

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #304 on: 02 Oct 2013 - 21:15 »

I ended up (pre-)ordering the Blu-Ray editions of both Nightmare City and Hanging for Django for less than $30. Cool deal! ::)

Johan Melle

• Violent Professional
    • Euro Fever
« Reply #305 on: 02 Oct 2013 - 21:42 »

Great news about KILLER COP, which is a terrific little film! Never seen MEET HIM AND DIE, though. What's the verdict on that one? Any good?

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #306 on: 02 Oct 2013 - 21:52 »

Great news about KILLER COP, which is a terrific little film! Never seen MEET HIM AND DIE, though. What's the verdict on that one? Any good?

And if anyone missed Johan's review of KILLER COP here it is...

http://www.lovelockandload.net/blog/wordpress/?p=366

:P
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #307 on: 19 Nov 2013 - 18:56 »

Raro to Release Umberto Lenzi's Sacrifice!
Raro Video USA has confirmed that it plans to bring to Blu-ray cult Italian director Umberto Lenzi's Sacrifice! a.k.a Il paese del sesso selvaggio (1972), starring Ivan Rassimov, Me Me Lai, Prasitsak Singhara, and Ong Ard. The release is expected to arrive on the American market in 2014.
Synopsis: Cannibal horror directed by Umberto Lenzi. Fleeing from underworld justice, photojournalist John Bradley (Rassimov) takes to the jungle where he goes native and finds love. However, it turns out that this comes with a high price when he finds that he is living with natives who are not only prized for their women but also for their potential as food stock. (Distributed in the United Kingdom as Deep River Savages).   

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=12538
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Russell22

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #308 on: 20 Nov 2013 - 07:48 »

Yeah saw this the other day on their fbook page. Hope they don't use the title "scarifice" though, a few people have already complained to them about it, asking for it to be either "man from deep river" or "deep river savages" Should be a good release, not least as Shreik show's DVD fucked up the subtitling for the natives. Hope the transfer is good, as some of Raro's recent transfers have been mediocre, including "Nightmare City" which i have it on good authority from several paeople in the U.S that have already received it, looks pretty soft and muddy in places

Collins

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #309 on: 25 Apr 2014 - 19:33 »

Future releases mentioned on their fb page : johnny oro, boot hill, few dollars for djando and iguana. Wonder what happened to killer cop ?

Jonny Powers

• Almost Human
« Reply #310 on: 26 Apr 2014 - 00:00 »

Future releases mentioned on their fb page : johnny oro, boot hill, few dollars for djando and iguana. Wonder what happened to killer cop ?

Where was their Few Dollars For Django listing on FB? I found the others, seemed to have missed that one  ;D

Collins

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #311 on: 27 Apr 2014 - 01:54 »

Where was their Few Dollars For Django listing on FB? I found the others, seemed to have missed that one  ;D
i asked them if there were more westerns planned and the reply included few dollars for django. its on the posts by others on their fb page.

Scyther

• Special Cop In Action
    • My Examiner Writings
« Reply #312 on: 27 Apr 2014 - 17:37 »

Yeah saw this the other day on their fbook page. Hope they don't use the title "scarifice" though, a few people have already complained to them about it, asking for it to be either "man from deep river" or "deep river savages" Should be a good release, not least as Shreik show's DVD fucked up the subtitling for the natives. Hope the transfer is good, as some of Raro's recent transfers have been mediocre, including "Nightmare City" which i have it on good authority from several paeople in the U.S that have already received it, looks pretty soft and muddy in places

The 35mm print of this film I saw last year was under the title "Sacrifice." I'm assuming it was taken from the film's American drive in/grindhouse run, but the one difference it had was a KILLER opening funk track which WASN'T included on the recent soundtrack release this year. I'm assuming it was a library track, but does anyone know from which library (De Wolfe, Chappell, Bosworth, Bruton, etc) or artist it was nicked?
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #313 on: 30 Aug 2014 - 11:47 »

The Long Hair of Death coming in December.
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #314 on: 30 Aug 2014 - 12:09 »

Hope they don't use the title "scarifice" though
I reckon they will, they use that annoying "The Italian Connection" For Manhunt.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Up

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 34 queries.