• 05 Dec 2020 - 01:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Koch Media (Germany)  (Read 62371 times)

WayneSmith

• Special Cop In Action
Re: Koch Media (Germany)
« Reply #180 on: 17 Apr 2013 - 20:07 »

Got an e-mail from amazon.de for the "Damiano Damiani Collection", saying that they didn't know the release date yet.

On the other hand, they will send me "Beatrice Cenci" soon. It's in German, but I don't have much of a problem with that. (With french releases I need subs and then can only read half of it: very annoying and distracting).

I would have, however, preferred the french release despite the french subs. But that's just cause I liked that label a lot, and the package would have been great as usual.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #181 on: 17 Apr 2013 - 20:12 »

On the other hand, they will send me "Beatrice Cenci" soon. It's in German, but I don't have much of a problem with that. (With french releases I need subs and then can only read half of it: very annoying and distracting).
Do you speak German too? The hardbox has English on it though.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

WayneSmith

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #182 on: 17 Apr 2013 - 20:19 »

Do you speak German too? The hardbox has English on it though.
Yeah I do. Live about 4 kms from the border. And you are talking about a better release with that hartbox  ;D It was in fact the one someone offered me on this forum and he sold it eventually for the price I was willing to give on eLame with one bid. But of course they take a little off of it, so retrospectively he would have been better off selling it to me.

This is the release I am talking about:

http://www.amazon.de/Lucio-Fulci-Die-Nackte-Kardinal/dp/B007054342/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1366229987&sr=8-5&keywords=%22Die+Nackte+und+der+Kardinal%22

WayneSmith

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #183 on: 17 Apr 2013 - 20:37 »

GBP 15 btw, if you're interested.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #184 on: 17 Apr 2013 - 20:45 »

And you are talking about a better release with that hartbox
No idea if it's better or not.

WayneSmith

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #185 on: 17 Apr 2013 - 21:43 »

And you are talking about a better release with that hartbox
No idea if it's better or not.
It's the only English-'friendly' release I am aware of. And even though I speak german; I speak english as well and better too, even. But I often have a hard enough time understanding idiots here speaking my own language. Therefore: English is much more preferable. And like I said, that hartbox is the only one I know of that has English audio (I did some research when I started the 'looking for'-thread).

But to tell you the truth: I would have gotten the French Neo Publishing DVD ages ago, but the price held me back. But that also has to do with the fact that I really liked this label, that had so many excellent releases in great quality video, and really nice boxes.

R.I.P.

P.S. German dubbing is fucking horrible. VERDAMMTE SCHEISS PEGGY! (al bundy)

unsociable

« Reply #186 on: 26 Apr 2013 - 17:43 »

Got an e-mail from amazon.de for the "Damiano Damiani Collection", saying that they didn't know the release date yet.

The Box got cancelled, according to a statement Koch Media made on a German message board on monday.

This is mainly because they still would've to invest quite a sum of money into "Strega ..." while on the other hand there have been only meagre pre-orders so far.

WayneSmith

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #187 on: 29 Apr 2013 - 21:25 »

The Box got cancelled, according to a statement Koch Media made on a German message board on monday.

This is mainly because they still would've to invest quite a sum of money into "Strega ..." while on the other hand there have been only meagre pre-orders so far.
That's bad news.

WayneSmith

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #188 on: 31 May 2013 - 08:49 »

A cross-post here  :-X

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #189 on: 29 Jun 2013 - 20:24 »

The upcoming Koch Giallo Collection N°2 will include the following films:

+ WHO SAW HER DIE (1972, Aldo Lado)
     + THE PYJAMA GIRL CASE (1977, Flavio Mogherini)
     + IN THE FOLDS OF THE FLESH (1970, Sergio Bergonzelli)

No information on language options or extras yet. Keeping in line with their first box I guess there will be quite a bit of discussion about what can be considered a giallo. :-\ Since I already have all three films on dvd I am going to pass this time. If only they had started their collections in BD format... I still hope sales will be good enough so that more boxes will eventually see the light of the day, hopefully including films that didn't have previous dvd editions.
Crudox cruo!

djvaso

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #190 on: 02 Jul 2013 - 20:43 »

in September.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #191 on: 02 Jul 2013 - 21:06 »

I'd like to see that again, I watched it on C4 (I think) when I was about 14 or so, can't remember it that well.

the blob

• Violent Professional
« Reply #192 on: 03 Jul 2013 - 03:22 »

That'll be a must for me. Loved the book  and it's a good adaptation.

WayneSmith

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #193 on: 11 Jul 2013 - 11:24 »

The upcoming Koch Giallo Collection N°2 will include the following films:

+ WHO SAW HER DIE (1972, Aldo Lado)
     + THE PYJAMA GIRL CASE (1977, Flavio Mogherini)
     + IN THE FOLDS OF THE FLESH (1970, Sergio Bergonzelli)

No information on language options or extras yet. Keeping in line with their first box I guess there will be quite a bit of discussion about what can be considered a giallo. :-\ Since I already have all three films on dvd I am going to pass this time. If only they had started their collections in BD format... I still hope sales will be good enough so that more boxes will eventually see the light of the day, hopefully including films that didn't have previous dvd editions.

I have two of them. Hopefully they will add some cool posters to the box, but I'm still not getting it.

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #194 on: 11 Jul 2013 - 21:22 »

Koch recently had a change of heart: They altered the artwork and chucked out THE PYJAMA GIRL CASE, replacing it with Umberto Lenzi's OASIS OF FEAR. Is it just me or is their Giallo Collection turning into a backup of the Shameless catalogue? :-\
I wouldn't be surprised if PYJAMA and the long overdue FOOTPRINTS will eventually show up in a possible 3rd box.
Crudox cruo!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 21 queries.