• 19 Jun 2019 - 20:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mark Damon's "From Cowboy to Mogul to Monster" for $1 or £1 at amazon  (Read 7820 times)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Might ought to order a hardcover of this one too since it's also $1.00. :-\
got mine today, was yours a paperback then?

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

IL COMMISSARIO

Yeah, I got a paperback but I noticed the hardcover was also $1.00, too.

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton

Yeah, I got a paperback but I noticed the hardcover was also $1.00, too.

I also got the paperback.  I've got so many books, movies and music to cart around every time I move, and paperbacks weigh less than hardbacks.  :-X
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

IL COMMISSARIO

the good thing about hardcover though is you don't have to worry about bending the corners of the covers.  ;D

IL COMMISSARIO

Check out pages 270 thru 279. There's a great story about Damon being lusted after by Visconti because of his similarity to Alain Delon, his former lover. Milian figures into this, too. :-*

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton

Check out pages 270 thru 279. There's a great story about Damon being lusted after by Visconti because of his similarity to Alain Delon, his former lover. Milian figures into this, too. :-*

I wondered about that.  Was Delon bi or did he sleep with Visconti to further his career.  Is it true?  Is Damon "outing" him as bi-sexual or was this common knowledge?
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

IL COMMISSARIO

I wondered about that.  Was Delon bi or did he sleep with Visconti to further his career.  Is it true?  Is Damon "outing" him as bi-sexual or was this common knowledge?

It doesn't say anything about Delon being bisexual only that he had a sexual relationship with him and that Delon had broken up with Visconti and he was trying to make Delon jealous by hiring Damon for the lead in BOCACCIO '70. It says Visconti knew Damon was a straight man but that he wanted to be the first male to seduce him. Damon and his new circle of "friends" were playing the 'Game of Truth', as Luciana Paluzzi calls it, and the question was raised would Damon have sex with Visconti if they were on a desert island and nobody would know of it. He said no but Tomas Milian, also there, said "I would", and it was he who got the part. There's more to the story but I don't want to spoil it all here.

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton

It doesn't say anything about Delon being bisexual only that he had a sexual relationship with him and that Delon had broken up with Visconti and he was trying to make Delon jealous by hiring Damon for the lead in BOCACCIO '70. It says Visconti knew Damon was a straight man but that he wanted to be the first male to seduce him. Damon and his new circle of "friends" were playing the 'Game of Truth', as Luciana Paluzzi calls it, and the question was raised would Damon have sex with Visconti if they were on a desert island and nobody would know of it. He said no but Tomas Milian, also there, said "I would", and it was he who got the part. There's more to the story but I don't want to spoil it all here.

I've looked at the book a little and I remember an actress telling Damon the reason Visconti brought him to Italy was due to his resemblance to Delon. 
SNAPORAZ!

IL COMMISSARIO

One of them who personally told him that was the French actress Dominique Boschero whom Damon was having a fling with in Italy at the time. See bottom page 275-276.

bronxwarriors1990

Can anyone correctly identify one of the films listed in this book:

There is a film listed as "Ho Ucciso Mio Marito [aka I Killed My Husband] (1962)" in Mark Damon's filmography in this book, plus there are two stills from it with co-star Dominique Boschero. I searched the IMDB and did a quick Google search but I can't find anything. Is it listed and I just keep missing it?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 34 queries.