Euro Cult Movie Forum > Police & Crime

What Are Your Favourite Italian Crime Flicks

<< < (2/26) > >>

vigilanteforce:

--- Quote from: Companero on 09 Jul 2007 - 23:44 ---I love TONY ARZENTA - it's a great flick, with Delon on fine form. Duccio Tessari is a really underrated talent in my book.
--- End quote ---

I just took a picture of the Greek disc that was released two years ago as a free gift with a Sunday newspaper. Looks great but, sadly, it is in Italian with Greek subs. I got to love the movie thanks to this disc ::)

Dorado:

--- Quote from: Companero on 09 Jul 2007 - 23:44 --- I love TONY ARZENTA - it's a great flick, with Delon on fine form. Duccio Tessari is a really underrated talent in my book.

--- End quote ---

This film is unfortunately very difficult to get hold of unless you are willing to pay 50 $ for it.

N.B someone who has this film should open a seperate thread for this film.

Gary B.:
My favorites are:

Il Boss
Manhunt
Kidnap Syndicate
Napoli si ribella
Almost Human
Citta violenta
Revolver
La Polizia chiede aiuto
The Summertime Killer
Suspected Death of a Minor

vigilanteforce:
If I had the right to add one more to my list I think that would be RULERS OF THE CITY because it was the first Italian crime movie I ever watched. I was 5-perhaps even less- and my (long gone- god bless him) uncle had a video rental store. He used to give my parents all kinds of films (mostly action) on betamax tapes. This was one of the tapes he had given us and I had watched it with my parents. When I bought the Greek VHS on Cinehollywood like 15 years later, I still remembered the slow motion opening sequence of Palance killing the boy's dad. That bit had scared the shit out of me when I was a kid ::)

Jonny:
These are no particular order...

Roma a mano armata (Rome Armed To The Teeth/Tough Ones) - Umberto Lenzi 1976
Napoli violenta (Violent Naples) - Umberto Lenzi 1976
La mala ordina (Manhunt) - Fernando di Leo 1973
Il grande racket (The Big Racket) - Enzo G. Castellari 1976
Uomini si nasce poliziotti si muore (Live Like a Cop, Die Like a Man) - Ruggero Deodato 1976
Banditi a Milano (Bandits of Milan) - Carlo Lizzani 1968
Indagine su un cittadino al di sopra di ogni sospetto (Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion) - Elio Petri 1970
Milano odia: la polizia non può sparare(Almost Human) - Umberto Lenzi 1974
Tipo con una faccia strana ti cerca per ucciderti (Ricco/The Mean Machine) - Tulio Demicheli 1973
I violenti di Roma bene (Violence for Kicks) - Sergio Grieco/M. Felisatti 1975

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version