• 10 Dec 2019 - 17:54
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dario Argento Anchor Bay Steelbook  (Read 5973 times)

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
Re: Dario Argento Anchor Bay Steelbook
« Reply #15 on: 23 May 2008 - 19:18 »

I'm providing caps and other info on the older AB releases for DVDBeaver reviews of TENEBRE and PHENOMENA so there will be a comparison review up there but I'm sure others will beat it to the web if people are already getting their copies.

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton
« Reply #16 on: 23 May 2008 - 19:21 »

I'm providing caps and other info on the older AB releases for DVDBeaver reviews of TENEBRE and PHENOMENA so there will be a comparison review up there but I'm sure others will beat it to the web if people are already getting their copies.

Danke!  :P
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
« Reply #17 on: 25 May 2008 - 02:16 »

DVDBeaver link for PHENOMENA comparison: http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film2/DVDReviews37/phenomena.htm

DVDBeaver link for TENEBRE (someone else beat me to it): http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDCompare5/tenebre.htm

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton
« Reply #18 on: 04 Jun 2008 - 19:36 »

My copy arrive yesterday and I watched TENEBRE.  Apparently, there is an issue whether the image has been stretched on the anamorphic transfer. (see Eric's post above mine)  I didn't notice it, but it may be just slight, not like the recent R1 release of BEDAZZLED, which was atrociously stretched. 

I'm looking forward to rest of the set, especially the anamorphic PHENOMENA.  ::)  Also looking forward to DO YOU LIKE HITCHCOCK?, which I've yet to see.
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 35 queries.