• 24 Feb 2020 - 18:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some ellusive Gialli...  (Read 2338 times)

magnus

Some ellusive Gialli...
« on: 15 Jun 2008 - 18:24 »

ok, i´m trying to watch all the films listed in Blood & black lace book. i get these ideas from time to time, once i´m through with that i´ll probably go for the Delirium book or something equally ridiculous.... anyway, there´s still a few that´s missing, and even more i haven´t had time to watch yet, and some more i´m pretty positive to get hold of sometime soon. but these below are the ones i haven´t got a track of yet... so if any of you here have any of them, a 4th generation tv-print in italian is just fine, and could do a dvdr-copy i´d love to have it. can trade for something, a giallo dvdr or something else.
i have no ambition to own them all on original releases, just to see the bloody films....
Dangerous attraction / Attrazione pericolosa (Bruno Mattei, 1993)
Dangerous women / Le diaboliche (Luigi Russo, 1989)
Il delitto di Via Monti Parioli (Antonio Bonifacio, 1997)
Intimate crimes / Delitti a luce rossa ( Pasquale Fanetti, 1996)

---------------------------------------
A.A.A. massaggiatrice Bella presenza offresi… (Demofilo Fidami, 1972)
Agenzia cinematografica (Nini´ Grassia, 1993)
L´assassino e´ con le scarpe gialle (Filippo Ottoni, 1995)
Death on the four poster / Delitto allo specchio – sexy party (A. Molteni, J.Josipovici, 1964)
Giochi erotici di famiglia perbene (Francsco Degli Espinosa, 1975)
Mania (Renato Polselli, 1973)
Il terrore con gli occhi storti (Steno, 1972)
Terror in the grove (Steve Morelli, 1998)
Yellow – le cugine (Gianfranco Baldinello, 1969

i realise a couple of them are hopless to find, Mania and A.A.A. at least.....

oh, and if anyone have the italian dvd of La Ragazza di Cortina, and want make a copy, i´d be happy to get it. can´t really be bothered to buy a fullprice dvd of a film that doesn´t sound to promising in a language i don´t understand... but still need to see it. but if i get all the others i´ll have to buy it....!

Stephen Grimes

Re: Some ellusive Gialli...
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2008 - 20:34 »

I remember reading a post in the A.A.A MASSAGGIATRICE thread about a release from Next Video,same label also put out PENSIONE PAURA and Cavallone's SPELL so there's a good chance we'll see it at some point.
Haven't a clue what's happening with Polselli's MANIA now that NoShame Italy have shut up shop,maybe another Italian label will decide it's worth taking a chance on.

Johan Melle

• Violent Professional
    • Euro Fever
Re: Some ellusive Gialli...
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2008 - 16:38 »

Haven't a clue what's happening with Polselli's MANIA now that NoShame Italy have shut up shop

WOW! When did that happen? This bit of news seems to have passed me by completely, I'm afraid. That's quite a bummer. I was greatly looking forward to MANIA!  ???

Anyway, Luigi Russo's DANGEROUS WOMEN shouldn't be too hard to track down. I've several bootleggers offer an English dubbed print but I've never seen the film myself so I can't comment on the quality.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 34 queries.