• 09 Dec 2019 - 03:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Seven Notes In Black / Sette note in nero (Lucio Fulci, 1977)  (Read 22731 times)

vigilanteforce

Re: Seven Notes In Black/Sette note in nero (Lucio Fulci, 1977)
« Reply #30 on: 17 Aug 2007 - 12:35 »

I am not sure who you are talking about but know what you mean, the guy took it really personally. Perhaps he was hired by Severin's rivals or something :-\

I have a composite print that an American trader made which is actually the Severin print with the added footage that was missing.

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #31 on: 17 Aug 2007 - 18:17 »

I have a composite print that an American trader made which is actually the Severin print with the added footage that was missing.
Marc did something very similar,it's an English language restoration/composite that clocks in at 107mins.He also put on a few extras like the Italian and Spanish opening titles and a censored Spanish scene,great job and wellworth checking out.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #32 on: 17 Aug 2007 - 18:22 »

Marc did something very similar,it's an English language restoration/composite that clocks in at 107mins.He also put on a few extras like the Italian and Spanish opening titles and a censored Spanish scene,great job and wellworth checking out.

Marc's is 16:9 enhanced too.  :-X
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

fdsmedia

« Reply #33 on: 04 Nov 2007 - 11:22 »

Here's a review of Severin's upcoming DVD release:

http://10kbullets.com/reviews/p/psychic-the/

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #34 on: 04 Nov 2007 - 14:15 »

This DVD is interlaced and not progressive as originally reported.

I imagine that some of the so called 'critics' will get ready to tear this transfer to pieces based on this news.  I for one cannot wait to see this one, I have a DIVX file of it that I watched some time ago and would love to revisit it.

fdsmedia

bloodvamp

« Reply #36 on: 09 Nov 2007 - 01:15 »

Did anybody read the Mondo Digital review? it says the video image is very sharp and clear but the audio is very weak on this disc. This is giving me second thoughts about picking this up.

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #37 on: 13 Nov 2007 - 20:44 »

Did anybody read the Mondo Digital review? it says the video image is very sharp and clear but the audio is very weak on this disc. This is giving me second thoughts about picking this up.
Just been reading a post over at Maniacs where it says that Severin are delaying the street date on this until December 4th so they can fix the audio problem.Good on Severin,a label that cares  :P

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #38 on: 13 Nov 2007 - 20:49 »

Just been reading a post over at Maniacs where it says that Severin are delaying the street date on this until December 4th so they can fix the audio problem.Good on Severin,a label that cares  :P

It's better to wait and them get it right, but you can bet your bottom dollar there'll be a bunch of cunts moaning about this!
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #39 on: 13 Nov 2007 - 20:53 »

Good news as regards Severin fixing the audio on this. I've not got a copy of the Severin DVD, I've watched the Alfa digital DVD a few times though...
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #40 on: 13 Nov 2007 - 21:08 »

Good news as regards Severin fixing the audio on this. I've not got a copy of the Severin DVD, I've watched the Alfa digital DVD a few times though...

don't think any of the Severin discs actually got to retailers - though I could be wrong - it was originally due for release on 30th October.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #41 on: 13 Nov 2007 - 21:18 »

don't think any of the Severin discs actually got to retailers - though I could be wrong - it was originally due for release on 30th October.

No DVD's got to retailers. The DVD actually now streets Dec 4th... Audio faults corrected...

zykl0nb

« Reply #42 on: 14 Nov 2007 - 01:48 »

What about the issue with the disc not being marked as progressive?  Anyone know if that will be fixed as well?

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #43 on: 14 Nov 2007 - 07:23 »

It's better to wait and them get it right, but you can bet your bottom dollar there'll be a bunch of cunts moaning about this!

Wow, after all the unfair shit they got after releasing PERVERSION STORY it is really great to see them delay this release and correct these flaws.  But, like Paul said, you just know that someone will find something to moan about.  I just hope Severin don't go the way of other American Euro-Cult labels.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #44 on: 14 Nov 2007 - 08:38 »

What about the issue with the disc not being marked as progressive?  Anyone know if that will be fixed as well?

I'm going to be honest here and say that I have no clue what progressive means. If it's something that makes DVDs play badly then I've never noticed it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 34 queries.