• 21 Oct 2017 - 08:30
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't Torture a Duckling / Non si sevizia un paperino (Lucio Fulci, 1972)  (Read 23973 times)

Peter Neal

As far as it being Fulci's fave is concerend: I remember the man naming it in his very last intereview in Fango in '95 as his personal favourite. ;)
I though "Beatrice Cenci" was Fulci's favourite out of his films.

Errr...I'm too lazy digging tunnels through my collection to find that old Fango, so I suggest for the benefit of the doubt that both, "Duckling" and "Beatrice", were dear to his heart. ;D

The Hunchback

You can see this for free on youtube ::)

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

The only thing worse that watching a film on a computer screen is havign to trwal through 11 parts of a film on a computer screen!  :D

Seriously, this film is a classic - the Blue Underground disc can be had cheap from DVD Pacific.  ::)
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

The Hunchback

Seriously, this film is a classic - the Blue Underground disc can be had cheap from DVD Pacific.  ::)

Well some of us can't blindly buy stuff.
I saw the movie last night and I'm glad I saved my money.
It's good but I wouldn't watch it again.

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Point taken about the cash issue, though I still couldn't imagine anything worse than watching a film in 11 parts - it's bad enough watching a flick on TV, when there are commercials!
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

death_proof_reg

Fiver new on amazon.co.uk

Gunna have to make a new account and get it asap

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Can't go wrong for a fiver reg, pocket money prices.  ::)
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

death_proof_reg

haha exactly, I've been looking for bargains and affordable prices.

I'd just much rather have the dvd than watch on youtube, if I had watched Suspiria on youtube it just wouldnt have been the same...

Stephen Grimes

Buy it.It's a great film with a great cast,i'd love to see it in Italian though with English subs as the English track lets it down in places ie.the boys voices.

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

It's definitely a classic of the genre, simply because it dares to be different... and it's Fulci... and Milian's in it... and the lovely Barbara Bouchet... and Florind...

Just buy it, Reg. Hunchback, if you ever get some spare cash, just buy it and watch it one go  :D

The Hunchback

Point taken about the cash issue, though I still couldn't imagine anything worse than watching a film in 11 parts - it's bad enough watching a flick on TV, when there are commercials!

Point taken but at least it wasn't cut unlike on television.
And my computer runs at a decent speed so the videos loaded rather quickly.

IL COMMISSARIO

As far as it being Fulci's fave is concerend: I remember the man naming it in his very last intereview in Fango in '95 as his personal favourite. ;)

I think he says this in the BEYOND TERROR book or SPAGHETTI NIGHTMARES that BEATRICE CENCI was his favorite and how devastated he was when it didn't perform well.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

I think he says this in the BEYOND TERROR book or SPAGHETTI NIGHTMARES that BEATRICE CENCI was his favorite and how devastated he was when it didn't perform well.
Cheers for confirming that, i new it was Cenci

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

VogNyhmn

Great flick. Just bought the Blue Underground DVD a couple months ago. I still need to watch that version though.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Great flick. Just bought the Blue Underground DVD a couple months ago. I still need to watch that version though.
One of my pride and joy's back in the day was my old dutch Duckling tape ::)

sold it now mind.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.475 seconds with 21 queries.