• 27 Oct 2020 - 02:57
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody ever seen some Fidani Demofilo (Miles Deem) movies?  (Read 3725 times)

The Hunchback

This was a thread in the original board that wasn't transferred over here.

I've seen two thus far.
"Giu La Testa, Hombre" (Aka Adios, Companero)
His name was Sam Walbash but they call him Amen (review here http://www.lovelockandload.net/forum/index.php?topic=177.0)

The latter is better than the former although that isn't saying much since Deem makes the worst spaghetti westerns ever.
As bad as they are they still remain very watchable.

LANZETTA

His name was Sam Walbash but they call him Amen (review here http://www.lovelockandload.net/forum/index.php?topic=177.0)
I think thats the only one i've got,its pretty crap but distracting i guess and at least it includes Robert Woods. :-X

Nico Giraldi

So far I've seen these:

And Now Make Peace with God!
Django & Sartana... Showdown in the West
His Name was Sam Wallash but they Called him Amen
They Came to Kill Sartana
One Damned Day at Dawn, Django meets Sartana
Barrel full of Dollars
Shadow of Sartana... Shadow of your Death!
Strange tale of Minnesota Stinky
Lobo the Bastard

LANZETTA

Hey i assume you've got a gigantic sw collection overall? :D

Nico Giraldi

I think I've seen over 250 spaghetti's so far.

LANZETTA

I've got about 230,several dozen of which i haven't watched yet but i like to take my time. :D

Maybe we should start a "list your sw's" thread? :-X

Jay

I must have over 300 and more spaghettis and I do love the genre. I have quite a few of the Miles Deem movies as well as a trailer tape of most distributed from Movie Time.

Did you not get that disc, Lefteris?

vigilanteforce

I must have over 300 and more spaghettis and I do love the genre. I have quite a few of the Miles Deem movies as well as a trailer tape of most distributed from Movie Time.

Did you not get that disc, Lefteris?

Of course I did! Actually I was watching it the other day- it even has a trailer for Mario Siciliano's SKIN 'EM ALIVE :)

Jay

Good man! That is one hell of a groovy trailer tape: some very rare obscurities in there. And I have more tapes too! Just found Fausto Lombardi's trailer tape he sent me where he promotes NYC pizza adverts!  ::)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.