• 08 Jul 2020 - 10:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sabata / Ehi amico... c'è Sabata, hai chiuso! (Gianfranco Parolini, 1969)  (Read 2914 times)

The Hunchback

I checked the search engine and apparently we have no thread for the original Sabata.

I just got off the phone with Parolini and he just informed me that his "prized stuntman" was killed in the Mafia just recently.
Anybody have any idea who that was?

Stephen Grimes

I just got off the phone with Parolini and he just informed me that his "prized stuntman" was killed in the Mafia just recently.
Anybody have any idea who that was?

It's Aldo Canti aka Nick Jordan who was shot in the head in a park in Rome back in 1991,he was a known member of the criminal underworld in the city who was supposed to have been a bit of a hothead with a temper.
Check him out in Alfonso Brescia's crime films like NAPOLI SERENATA CALIBRO 9,LA TUA VITA PER MIO FIGLIO etc where he always played the Camorra thug/hitman.

(courtesy of Pollanet Squad)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Kino will be releasing Sabata in the U.S. as pat of their licence to release some MGM titles. A few other nice titles there too.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Must have seen this film into double figures now, the Kino Blu looks really nice, not sue how it compares to the German and Spanish discs though.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 35 queries.