• 12 Jul 2020 - 23:55
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Intercard?  (Read 7625 times)

vigilanteforce

Re: Intercard?
« Reply #15 on: 26 Sep 2008 - 15:48 »

I think all Italians that run businesses like that are totally unprofessional. Except Kult Video of course which is 100% pro. Intercard was also like that but see how it got after Nadia left. I also had frustrating experiences with Bloodbuster, Videociak and Collector's Box.

Gary B.

« Reply #16 on: 09 Jan 2009 - 19:47 »

I've been trying to email them for almost a year now to order some binders/plastic sleeves, but all email comes returned/failed.  It seems like any business would be happy for me to give them hundreds of dollars...
So, now my locandine collection sits in a cardboard box. 
Almost thinking of just selling them off since it's so hard to enjoy them with my storage situation.

K August

« Reply #17 on: 15 Jan 2009 - 18:39 »

Adding prices and a shopping cart system would probably treble their takings over night. I really don't understand why they have never done business that way.

Agreed. It is too bad Nadia left. She was great to deal with.

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #18 on: 15 Jan 2009 - 19:16 »

If I were you I'd phone them.

Original Movie Advertising Posters
Intercard S.r.l.
Via Druento, 14
10148 Torino
------------------------------------
Phone  + 39 011-4702059 - interno 54 / +39 011 - 2263827
Fax. + 39 011-5617190
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

Jens Thomsen

« Reply #19 on: 19 Feb 2009 - 08:40 »

Seems to be someone named Roberto in charge now. A friend of mine actually managed to buy some posters from Intercard (only to have to go through the ordeal again because the post office mistakenly returned the posters without trying to deliver them first).

I also got a couple of mails from him the week before last week. I agreed to buy a couple of posters, had him check their condition, and then... nothing again. The problem always seem to be getting them to figure out how much shipping will be. I mean, it's really absurd. I am sitting here waiting to pay a couple of hundred Euros, and they never get back to you.

Last August I went through the same thing. Agreed to buy their copy of LA FRUSTA E IL CORPO quattro fogli. They said they would find out the price of shipping, and then I never heard back from them. Luckily I found the poster from another source.

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #20 on: 05 May 2009 - 10:53 »

I think they have gone out of business. None of their lines works they don't respond to email, and we can't find new phone Number listed.
Nucleus Films

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #21 on: 05 May 2009 - 10:55 »

I think they have gone out of business. None of their lines works they don't respond to email, and we can't find new phone Number listed.

A mate of mine inquired about a few posters a week or so ago and hasn't heard a thing back. Shame about that really as they have some amazing stuff.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Jens Thomsen

« Reply #22 on: 06 May 2009 - 10:38 »

I am actually doing a deal with them right now, so they are still open for business. They are just not in the shop very often. Apparently they are *still* moving it.

My deal has been an ongoing affair since January, so anyone wanting to take the chance better be prepared that it's going to take a long time. It took them a month to answer me that they indeed had the two posters I was looking for. Then it took them a month and a half to figure out how much shipping would be to Denmark. Right now I have paid my posters and am awaiting them to ship. They were actually ready to ship last month, but I went and messed things up by adding two more posters to the deal. Who knows when I will get them now.  ???

Truth to be told, I would probably not have dared to send them money if I had not just done some private trading with an Italian guy who turned out to be the manager of a few wellknown directors. He told me he had the cellphone number of the owner of Intercard and would be glad to call and help me out if I ever needed it. I thought that was a good backup, so I took the chance.

Jens Thomsen

« Reply #23 on: 20 May 2009 - 12:00 »

Miracles do still happen! Four months down the road, after endless emailing back and forth, and Intercard finally shipped my posters. Just got an email from UPS notifying me that they have picked up the parcel and expect to deliver it friday. Yay!  ::)

Jens Thomsen

« Reply #24 on: 23 May 2009 - 11:35 »

Ha! Too fast... the miracle has been delayed. UPS just pushed back the delivery date from friday to monday.

I am *so* looking forward to conclude this deal. I am getting a Suspiria 1-F (70x100cm), an Il boia scarlatto/ The Bloody Pit of Horror 2-F (from the original release) and a very beautiful 2-F from the Kenji Mizoguchi arthouse film The Life of O-Haru. The latter I have only seen for sale once before from someone who wanted a whopping $1200 for it. Intercard was more reasonable and only asked for €100.  I can wait a few extra months for that price reduction. :-\

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #25 on: 23 May 2009 - 11:36 »

I just had a reply to my email from Intercard, but it was so long ago I can't remember what I was enquiring about!
Nucleus Films

Jens Thomsen

« Reply #26 on: 26 May 2009 - 09:35 »

Ha! Yeah, that sounds very typical. It seems they are only in the shop every other or third week, and you have to be lucky for them to even answer your email then.

Well, I finally got my posters and I am more than happy. My copy of The Bloody Pit of Horror 2-F has some foldline separations, but I am not too worried. I am just happy to even find this rare poster from the first release. Everything else was fine. I posted some pictures of my haul over at DVDManiacs in the General Forum if anyone wants to see them.

Gary B.

« Reply #27 on: 21 Oct 2009 - 08:35 »

anyone have any luck contacting them recently?  I'm still eager to get my locandine collection in plastic sheets/binder...would pay virtually any price at this point! 

Jens Thomsen

« Reply #28 on: 24 Oct 2009 - 18:03 »

I haven't dealt with them since May, but a guy over at the movie poster forum contacted me a few weeks ago to hear more about them and he just got his stuff, so they should still be open for business. I have no idea whether they still sell those binders, though.

Gary B.

« Reply #29 on: 30 Oct 2009 - 15:00 »

FINALLY got a response from them, and they seem to be answering email again!  My locandine will now have a nice new home in their protective binders very soon.
 8)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 34 queries.