• 05 Jul 2020 - 00:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intercard?  (Read 7604 times)

Gary B.

Re: Intercard?
« Reply #30 on: 20 Nov 2009 - 13:01 »

got them yesterday!  only took about 3+ weeks to arrive.  pretty quick based on how long it took me to get a response from them.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #31 on: 20 Nov 2009 - 17:54 »

How much did the binder wind up costing Gary?

I've got quite a few and wouldn't mind one to house them in.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Gary B.

« Reply #32 on: 21 Nov 2009 - 00:15 »

here are their prices
http://www.intercardsrl.com/accessori/index.asp
not too bad, but shipping to the U.S. was pretty STEEP...worth it now that i can show off my collection though!  One binder holds 25-30 plastic sheets (fogli) so you can put at least 50 posters inside.  I got 3 of them with 25 sheets in each binder.  can't stop looking at them now.  it feels like so long since I've seen some of them...

medway garage

« Reply #33 on: 22 Dec 2009 - 02:55 »

I`m also in the middle of a deal with Intercard,but waiting to find out how to pay,do they accept Paypal ,if so which email address do I send it to ?
-uffici@intercardsrl.com
-cinema@intercardsrl.com
-info@intercardsrl.com

??????????????????????????????

mook

• Almost Human
« Reply #34 on: 29 Jan 2010 - 17:02 »

Medway, use the cinema@intercardsrl.com and yes use paypal. Only just saw your post, so apologies for the delay in responding
Postage by courier to uk is 55 euros on top of the locandina album price and sheets

mook

• Almost Human
« Reply #35 on: 10 Feb 2010 - 12:09 »

Got my locandina album delivered yesterday, all the way from Turin. I only paid via paypal less than 2 weeks ago, so it was quick getting here really. It was a chunky delivery, weighing in at 3.5kg, so postage was steep at 55.00 euro, and in all it cost £120 with 20 sheets (i've put 40 locandinas in back to back). So pricey as fuck, but worth it and a custom item i suppose. Roberto was the guy I dealt with.

Spaghetti Hero

« Reply #36 on: 11 Feb 2010 - 08:32 »

I would love a couple of those Locandina albums but that is a very steep price. Aren't there any alternatives at all?

Subculture

« Reply #37 on: 03 Oct 2010 - 15:40 »

Does anyone know if they are still in business? I sent mails and mails and always get returned mails. I would kill for an answer goddamn. It can't be THAT problem to send a small mail to a big seller.

mook

• Almost Human
« Reply #38 on: 03 Oct 2010 - 16:54 »

Does anyone know if they are still in business? I sent mails and mails and always get returned mails. I would kill for an answer goddamn. It can't be THAT problem to send a small mail to a big seller.

Should be ok. Have you sent the emails to   info@intercardsrl.com

Subculture

« Reply #39 on: 03 Oct 2010 - 21:51 »

Yes, and also to cinema@intercardsrl.com

Both the same  >:(

mook

• Almost Human
« Reply #40 on: 04 Oct 2010 - 15:31 »

Have you tried using google translate and sending the email in Italian? that's what I did, it might make a difference...

Jens Thomsen

« Reply #41 on: 06 Oct 2010 - 15:44 »

I was in contact with them in July.

As others have said, it might be a good idea to write in Italian (using Google Translate). They are not really good at English.

Also, be aware that they sometimes take weeks to answer their email. That's just the Italian way of taking care of business, in my experience.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 34 queries.