• 28 Jun 2022 - 10:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Il braccio violento della mala / Killer's Gold (Sergio Garrone, 1978)  (Read 10537 times)

mattblake

I think Luminous did a re-dubbing job on The Hand that Feeds Death, or was it Amanti dell'mostro?  Anyway, there are  English versions of the both of them floating around, I think...

Stephen Grimes

I think Luminous did a re-dubbing job on The Hand that Feeds Death, or was it Amanti dell'mostro?  Anyway, there are  English versions of the both of them floating around, I think...
They subtitled both of them,MOSTRO from the Italian CVR tape and THE HAND THAT FEEDS DEATH from a Turkish tape though this also had a release on CVR with a rather nice looking lbx print.
LFVW

We'll have to start a thread on these 2 at some point :D

Stephen Grimes

Just watched this one and you're right about it being quite disturbing seeing Giordano getting it on with Israel. I couldn't believe it when he first appeared on screen in just his boxer shorts...
Just when you think you've seen it all along comes something like this,don't think i'll be able to forgot that scene for awhile. :-\
What a marvellous film though,really moves along at a nice pace with some good fight scenes/stunt work and quiet a similar vibe to THE SEWER RATS.

sadistik1

I am pretty sure my HAND THAT FEEDS DEATH is English-speaking. I will do a "Garrone special" as soon as I get my hands on KILLER'S GOLD! This one + HAND THAT FEEDS DEATH + SS CAMP 5 + HELL PENITENTIARY  ::)
For some reason the cover of the UK DVD release of Hell Penitentiary as well as the BBFC website credits the director as Gianni Siragusa. Great film though, reminded me of an extended episode of Prisoner Cell Block H except with worse acting and cheaper sets :-\

Stephen Grimes

Vasili Kojucharov's main theme from this can also be heard during the opening credits of Marino Girolami's rare mondo NUDEODEON which was made around the same time.Sergio Garrone also worked on it as production director.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.