Euro Cult Movie Forum > Police & Crime

Provincia violenta (Mario Bianchi ,1978)

<< < (2/10) > >>

vigilanteforce:
Haven't seen the whole film either- my DVD was freezing :)

Stephen Grimes:
Director Mario Bianchi plays the cop Inspector Aldo Grandi in DAY OF VIOLENCE(Operazione Kappa: sparate a vista) though he isn't credited,he also shows up in this as well as his other crime films.

Jonny:

--- Quote from: Stephen Grimes on 20 Jul 2007 - 09:12 ---Just watched some of this and noticed it uses Cipriani's score for Rabid Dogs along with some of the music from La Polizia ringrazia,from what i've seen so far this looks like it might be quite entertaining.

--- End quote ---

Just been watching the trailer for this on the Surf DVD (cheers Martin!) and the Cipriani score from Rabid Dogs was the first thing I noticed. Looks quite decent from the trailer. Lino Caruana looks a bit like quite Oriental in this, never noticed that before, almost like when a European actor plays Fu Man Chu...

Good picture quality on the DVD though, might make my way through this in bits over the course of next week.

Stephen Grimes:

--- Quote from: Jonny on 08 Aug 2007 - 16:42 ---
Lino Caruana looks a bit like quite Oriental in this, never noticed that before, almost like when a European actor plays Fu Man Chu...

--- End quote ---
Wait till you see his fight scenes  :-* :-\

Jonny:

--- Quote from: Stephen Grimes on 08 Aug 2007 - 21:35 ---
Wait till you see his fight scenes  :-* :-\

--- End quote ---

I saw in the trailer and they look well funny, he's a tough guy.  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version