• 20 Jun 2019 - 16:23
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When Heroes Die / Consigna: matar al comandante en jefe (José Luis Merino, 1970)  (Read 3664 times)

fdsmedia

Czech company Ritka have released quite a few hard to find Italian war movies - unfortunately most of them with only Italian and Czech language options.. however, this film has got an English audio track. Unfortunately it seems to be fullscreen and 78 minutes long (imdb lists it as 90 min). Anyway, has anyone seen it and can tell me if it's worth buying?

fdsmedia

I just received the above DVD and it's 78 minutes... a review at imdb mentions a Greek VHS with the same length,, can someone confirm the 90 min version?

fdsmedia

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Where can i order this from? (preferably with paypal)

thanks

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Johan Melle

• Violent Professional
    • Euro Fever

Wow! Looks like a pretty good release. Were there any obvious cuts? IMDb isn't exactly a reliable source for running times...

fdsmedia

No, I didn't notice any obvious cuts.. but to be honest the film didn't make much sense.. :-)

Diabolik - is the Danish VHS 78 minutes too?

R-T-C Tim

• Special Cop In Action
  • Rosalba Neri's personal trainer...
    • Mondo Esoterica

Does anyone know of a good source for this and the other Ritka release with English options - Battle of the Damned?
Mondo Esoterica - Cult film and DVD reviews from Karl May to Bruno Mattei

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Does anyone know of a good source for this and the other Ritka release with English options - Battle of the Damned?

You should drop Luca Canali a PM. He lives in the Czech Republic so should be able to help.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.313 seconds with 35 queries.