• 02 Dec 2020 - 08:58
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Appuntamento a Mano Armata 2009 (2009, May 15+16) - The official menu!  (Read 5347 times)

Pollanet

We had two days of hard work and great satisfaction...  :-X

we had a lot of troubles among authorizations, cinema, club and so on, and we solved them just in the last minutes... and we were lucky with weather  :'(

we discovered the day before that cinema had not some authorizations, that the owner of the club made some works and all was unmounted on the floor, we had to work 24/24h to adjust everything

but a lot of people came at Appuntamento; cinema was full, piazza 1 maggio was full of people, stands and cars, club was full

we had a trouble with The big racket 35 mm because it was mounted in the wrong way, castellari became a bit angry and also us because we paid a man to carry and verify it, however a great night of cinema

saturday in the afternoon we meet all the guest star: castellari, luciano lutring, libano and scrocchia from Romanzo Criminale tv serie

but saturday night "la serata al night" was really really great, calibro 35 found a fantastic atmosphere and they played music until 2.00 am, a great live and everybody had a lot of fun  ::)

I'm so sorry for not play Eurocrime trailer, but the player we had didn't want to read the 3 disks I carried and notebook we had can't connect to the videowall  :-[

there are a lot of pics and videos about Appuntamento on the web, especially on facebook... soon the best photos on pollanetsquad.it   :)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Seems to get better and better every year and busier!

Glad everything went well, would have loved to have seen Castellari getting mad with the projectionist!

Look forward to the photos  :P

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Check out these two  ;)

Pollanet

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

How cool is that? Going for a ride in a Polizia Giulia with Enzo G. in the passenger seat!  :P
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.