• 06 Jun 2020 - 04:24
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Eye of the Spider / L'occhio del ragno (Roberto Bianchi Montero, 1971)  (Read 9870 times)

Stephen Grimes

NEW are releasing this Italian/Austrian heist flick in late Feb with English/German language options plus extras-deleted scenes,alternative credits etc.

bronxwarriors1990

Great news! I have a DVD-R of the UK Interocean tape, it'll nice to have an upgrade.

vigilanteforce

Wow, this looks great! Anybody knows what the quality will be like? Hopefully better than their disc of RISKING. I have a letterboxed copy sourced from a Scandinavian VHS, which looks pretty good.

Stephen Grimes

I have a letterboxed copy sourced from a Scandinavian VHS, which looks pretty good.

I've got a copy of the Finnish tape,runtime 1h 28m though the audio is a bit low so this release will be a welcome upgrade.
Also have the Cinesex issue from 1972 with the complete 60 page fotonovel.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Looks great, I'm assuming there will be a choice of covers and a limited edition large hartbox?
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Stephen Grimes

Looks great, I'm assuming there will be a choice of covers and a limited edition large hartbox?
2 choices of cover,no idea if there's a ltd edition as well.

They're also releasing the complete European version of Lenzi's ONE JUST MAN with English/Italian/German and Turkish options,the American disc as SYNDICATE SADISTS is missing about 3mins of footage.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

They're also releasing the complete European version of Lenzi's ONE JUST MAN with English/Italian/German and Turkish options,the American disc as SYNDICATE SADISTS is missing about 3mins of footage.

Shit! And there's me trying to save some money this year! Another must have purchase.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

MikeMalloy

• Special Cop In Action
  • Soon to be a Major Motion Picture

Also have the Cinesex issue from 1972 with the complete 60 page fotonovel.

Wow!

Damn, you've got a cool collection, Grimes.

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action

Also coming from Eyecatcher:

I Padroni della città (1976, Fernando di Leo)

and

Colpo in canna (1974, Fernando di Leo)

Both with German/English/Italian language options and German/English subtitles. Unfortunately the Raro featurettes didn't make it on the discs.
Crudox cruo!

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Damn, you've got a cool collection, Grimes.
makes Stephen sound like a butler or a teacher is speaking to him :-\

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Stephen Grimes

Shit! And there's me trying to save some money this year!
Tell me about it!Looks like i'll be spending a few quid next month,the collector in me would love to have all 4 but if i'm sensible it'll just be the first 2 (or maybe 3 :().

Canisius

Eye of the spider is a decent movie but the the old German Toppic tape is sufficient for me, I won't spend any more money for a DVD...

fdsmedia

Alternative cover:

Rogerio Ferraz

Great news about the DVD! ::)

Btw, I've just watched the Duel Tv rip and I think I've spotted the great Mario Bianchi in a small role:

Could you anyone please confirm if his is name is on the closing credits other than as an assistant director? My copy has no closing credits! ???
Many thanks! :P

Stephen Grimes

My copy has no closing credits! ???
Same on my copy,no sign of his name anywhere during the opening credits either.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 35 queries.