• 27 Jun 2022 - 14:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CRAZY JOE, VIOLENT FOUR, WAKE UP AND DIE TRAILERS  (Read 3424 times)

burningcity

Recently some members were wondering where these trailers came from. Years ago, I bought these 3 trailers from a company that was selling their 35mm trailers. I had all put on 1 reel and transferred them to VHS. Violent Four and Wake Up & Die amazingly were silent. The Wake Up trailer was a combo with another Italian film. I have some others but these were the best, especially Crazy Joe! I have the uncut version of the movie too which was shown on cable about 10-15 years ago.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Re: CRAZY JOE, VIOLENT FOUR, WAKE UP AND DIE TRAILERS
« Reply #1 on: 16 Feb 2009 - 08:07 »

Thanks for the info, so were the trailers you bought on 35mm the same versions as the ones I uploaded to YouTube? Except yours had no sound?

MarcMorris

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2009 - 08:50 »

Hi Phil,

Good to see you here - do have have a load more trailers you can send over?  :D
Nucleus Films – Movie Releasing/Extras Production/Disc Authoring

burningcity

« Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2009 - 14:56 »

Jonny, all three have sound, what I meant was THE VIOLENT FOUR and WAKE UP AND DIE combo trailers had no dialogue except for the announcer narration. Crazy Joe of course was shot in English. Jonny, do you know where I can get subtitled versions of COMMISSARIO DI FERRO, I RAGAZZI DELLA ROMA VIOLENTA, L' UOMO DELLA STRADA FA GIUSTIZIA, LA MORTE SCHENDE LEGGERA and LA NOTTE DE DANNATI?

burningcity

« Reply #4 on: 16 Feb 2009 - 15:04 »

Hi Marc,
 It's amazing I only let 3 people here have these trailers many years ago and now they're worldwide! The other Italian crime trailers I had have been released on DVD (Caliber 9, Manhunt, The Boss). If I can remember who I bought these from it's possible they have more worthwhile ones but it was so long ago they are probably long gone. There were pages & pages of them but most were common studio titles.
Phil

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #5 on: 16 Feb 2009 - 15:18 »

Jonny, all three have sound, what I meant was THE VIOLENT FOUR and WAKE UP AND DIE combo trailers had no dialogue except for the announcer narration. Crazy Joe of course was shot in English.

Ah! I get you now! Sorry about that I mis interpreted what you had written.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.